1 2 3
#31November 27th, 2008 · 05:00 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
That was my very first thought..That there are/were so many hits on a silent song upload...why can't there be this kind of enthusiasm on real uploads....But, I think that we are in the mode of getting back to the way that it use to be on the amp...seems like we are starting to pull back together..It's going to take time...But, we will get there...

Flyer
#32November 27th, 2008 · 01:21 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
And with all of the new updates and changes that are going to happen with the site, its gonna be cooler than ever!
#33November 27th, 2008 · 01:44 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: ...
FLYER7747 wrote…
That was my very first thought..That there are/were so many hits on a silent song upload...why can't there be this kind of enthusiasm on real uploads....But, I think that we are in the mode of getting back to the way that it use to be on the amp...seems like we are starting to pull back together..It's going to take time...But, we will get there...

Flyer

The complete nonsense of Swordys now hidden thread was totally wonderful. Certainly after a hard days work, checking out what stupidity my bandamp friends from around the world had come up with put a smile on my face from ear to ear  
But we do have The Kunadiun and Dark to thank for not realising that nothing was there ! 
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 2:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.