1 2

#1November 23rd, 2008 · 08:56 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
What is happening
OMG...   I can't help but think this world is going to hell....  And now, my long lost illegitimate child Dark, has gone all loopy over a thread with no audio in the Audio Review section... I remember a time when he would have reveled in the irony... but instead he hath turned all freaky and not so deaky... wassup wit dat?

Dude...  Is you is or is you aint my Darky??

Or something like that....

JimK
#2November 23rd, 2008 · 10:59 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
It's just some people who don't know how BandAMP is...

> Iszil
#3November 24th, 2008 · 06:50 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
We are been invaded by ignorance I guess....
#4November 24th, 2008 · 10:36 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Ignorance will rule the world of uncertainty, while the thread with no audio will continue to confuse millions and it will live on in all of us forever.
And then dark will burn it all.
#5November 24th, 2008 · 03:08 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
Ignorance will rule the world of uncertainty, while the thread with no audio will continue to confuse millions and it will live on in all of us forever.
And then dark will burn it all.

Wow ... very prophetic ... you dont happen to be Jewish ..... or a descendant of Nostradamus?

Jim, Dark is not going loopy over a thread with no Audio, The Kunadiun is (was).....Darks defending (proudly, I must admit) having put his foot in a cow pat ! 
#6November 24th, 2008 · 04:07 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol no im not jewish or whatever the heck the second thing you said is...

i was/still am goign loopy over the whole thing. its a brand new concept for me.
nonsense upon nonsense will bring the destruction of the shadow dwellers from the shadow proclamation of the ood and the daleks.

i watch too much doctor who
#7November 24th, 2008 · 09:04 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I was out I missed all the action dang it..  I know I  one person and my only problem with any of it is MODS please smite the evil usage of the F word from the hollowed pages that be band amp (still in enlightened mood from swordfish's song). There are little kids that come on this site at times (Loretta's grandkids 3 and 4) it is easy  for us to forget that this is open to all public eyes.  Sites are rated by content too. let's not shoot ourselves in the foot here.
#8November 25th, 2008 · 10:40 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
@The Kunadiun :  "i watch too much doctor who"  no way...you can never watch too much Dr Who!
I'm still a massive fan , me and my now 13 year old son ! 
#9November 25th, 2008 · 12:22 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
If it is that big of a deal I will no longer use f***, s***, c***, d***, or any other words that may be offensive to people. Though, realize there is no law in any country that guarantees the right not to be offended. If you don't like what I write or the way I write then don't read it. Its pretty simple, the same goes for the music I play.
#10November 25th, 2008 · 03:54 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
but dear Dark, that's why we're all here for... to become better in any kind of being. It's a matter of politeness to respect other's opinions. It's not the words and it's not the music we might like or not. it's the way we are keeping up the spirit of BandAmp and talking to each other. Sometimes we are a small family but in other times the entire www has an eye on this. It's public and the public very often follows (unspoken) rules (you talked about law? oh please no)
On the other hand I must say good to have you here. Keep the faith!
#11November 25th, 2008 · 04:41 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
oh awesome kings your a doctor who fan too? rock on.
have u been watching the new series that came out? its really awesome.
lol of course...no one can ever watch too much doctor who
#12November 25th, 2008 · 07:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
I jUsT got a feeling
THE SILENCE/NOISE..............has gone ...........
But its echoes still reverberate .............
Hey this thread is v different !!!!!!!!!!
This is a kind of big BANG .........background noise .............thread.........

It will............ I'm sure .......................................fade............but still remain...no matter how quiet
#13November 25th, 2008 · 10:29 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
i couldnt agree more
#14November 28th, 2008 · 11:48 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I do want to thank Dark for putting the explicit lyrics warning on his song .. There are some songs on here that have explicit language but do not have any warnings.  maybe MODs could Add Explicit lyrics to the song posts.. when or if they come across them. ( they are buried in the back pages now though). lol
#15November 29th, 2008 · 10:40 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
toastedgoat wrote…
I do want to thank Dark for putting the explicit lyrics warning on his song .. There are some songs on here that have explicit language but do not have any warnings.  maybe MODs could Add Explicit lyrics to the song posts.. when or if they come across them. ( they are buried in the back pages now though). lol

Well OK That is surely true. But then again, don't hesitate to send a pm to me or jim or TK when you find explicitism (!) in a song! We'll put the appropriate warning in the original song description. Personally I am not against explicit lyrics .. but I do not approve of blatant insult, racism and vulgarity (unless it's obviously satirical). So.. there
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 1:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.