#1October 29th, 2008 · 09:11 PM
2 threads
1 posts
United States of America
new tabs site
im new to the forum, and i just want everyone to know that i've just created the soon-to-be largest guitar tablature database on the net. there are tons of features and extremely accurate guitar tabs. you can even upload your own tabs to the site for anyone else to view. comment on, rate for accuracy and a bunch of other stuff.

anyways, check out the site here:
Guitar Tabs Book
#2October 29th, 2008 · 10:18 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
well I love looking at guitar tabs stuff .. my only problem is I kind of test these sites with what I would consider damn fine guitarist and any decent site should have at least 1 or 2 of their songs on there.. this site had none of gary moore, or leslie west/mountain,  Gary Moore is or should be in there.  got nothing but an add for 47 blues licks ? I even joined just to see if it would be different as a member... nope same results.. 

If your gonna be the biggest (reinvent the wheel) then you should get busy because your way behind lol

this may be considered  SPAM and removed then again maybe not.

oh and welcome to the site,  usually this kind of thing is frowned upon unless you've been an active participate of the site for ...............................................................................................................................................................more than one post/thread.
#3October 29th, 2008 · 10:54 PM
2 threads
1 posts
United States of America
spam?!?!?!?!
well, I hope my site now passes your test, there are 2 gary moore tabs and the cover from the easybeats 'friday on my mind'. Not only am i constantly add the tabs that people are requesting/looking for but this site is also a forum for me and my friends to post our guitar tabs. I've posted a bunch of tabs I created myself from the new Snow Patrol album ( A Hundred Million Suns ).

As you can see, I have been (and remain) busy; and I would like to see your website sometime soon.
#4October 30th, 2008 · 06:43 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
well I'm curious now. cause I  hit the artist name drop down menu then typed in Gary Moore , and  all it did was give me an add for 47 blues licks. That was my first experience with your site,

When I decide to quite writing  and playing music then  maybe, just maybe I might decide to build a website.....but I'll go to a website building site to write about it ... this is a website for making music not webpages I do believe I am in the right forum here.
#5October 30th, 2008 · 07:11 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
hmmm good to see you here, my friend, please think about to publish your tabs into a section on this website called "Lessons". I'd appreciate that
#6October 30th, 2008 · 07:01 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
my post reads harsh.. Sorry if it comes off rude.

This  site frowns upon 1 post/thread links to other sites (spam), but in the future I believe we are going to have a spot just for this.  As far as your site goes. I will use it and did join so I do appreciate the link. I just wanted to give you some feedback as to my first try with it.

I should not post when I have just woke  up . 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.