#1September 29th, 2008 · 03:06 PM
2 threads
5 posts
United States of America
HoneyHoney
Hey guys! Anyone check out HoneyHoney?? New fave group for sure... Heard about their music through my internship at UMGD and I'm definitely diggin their sound. Who else can pull off folk rock. bluegrass, jazz, and indie together as well as they can? It works! Their single "Little Toy Gun" is on my top tracks. Check it out at http://www.imeem.com/honeyhoneymusic/music/b25RDu-K/honeyhoney_little_toy_gun/ Good stuff!!
#2September 30th, 2008 · 08:23 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
SPAMALICIOUS!
Now, whether to let this stay.... hmmm...  new user....  one post.. and this is it???.   hmmm..

Let the voting begin.... Should she stay or should she go?

JimK
#3September 30th, 2008 · 11:45 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
United States of America
good question Jim...has anyone tried PMing her? if no one gets an answer I say she goes...however if you get a response then I'd say let her stay...unless the response is similar to her post...
that is all
#4September 30th, 2008 · 05:35 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Yes I'm with DP on the response thing.With this post you'll automatically send her a email letting her know that she has some post on this thread so no Pm necessary really......

If shes a spammer can we get her Email so we can Spam her back please!!!!!!!!
#5September 30th, 2008 · 06:14 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Of course it could be a opportunity  to provide a section here on band amp for that stuff eg potential :MUSIC industry :spamers/promotors types, kinda smoking room section advised on home page and say ..."look you want to post here , well sign up , and post to the smoking room" , if they post outside the smoking room then Jimbo can do his Singaporean  smoking police thing and whip out the cane.

#6September 30th, 2008 · 09:06 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
United States of America
or it could be a general spam spot for everyone...like if I've got some project I'm not working on here I can load it up and say hey go check this out...although there could be a few draw backs, such as no one checking anything out...besides, I clicked on the link myself, although I was a bit under the impression that it was a legit link from one of the cool people on here.  given the generally open and friendly environment, I think that a lot of people would be more inclined to check out spam that actually pertains to something a member is working on and actually would like people to check out here...of course there are still the bad apples...
just a few thoughts.
#7January 16th, 2009 · 11:52 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So what you so obsessed about then? Honey ?
#8January 16th, 2009 · 04:57 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
COME ON!!! THIS IS SO SPAM!? Who signs up for a forum just to boast about how much they like their new favorite band?  (not to mention I clicked the link)... We need to either adopt a zero tolerance or find an appropriate place to file this junk away...  I wonder how many members we count amongst our number that simply signed up to see how many dumb asses would click their link?

www.dumbassesclickhere.com
#9January 17th, 2009 · 10:15 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
WORD!
SPAMMER FOR SURE!

SPAM!

SPAM!

SPAM!

SPAM!

SPAM!

SPAMMER!

www.deffinitionofaspammer.com
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.