#1September 28th, 2008 · 03:57 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Missing member
Ok.. get your mind outta the gutter... Guitar2U asked to have his stuff removed, and I obliged.. Normally I take a different more dimplomatic approach..  But this guy was obviously not upfront with his use of backing tracks, and then berated the board for using loops..  Very odd indeed.. So, I did what he asked, and removed him and his information from the site.

No questions asked... 

JimK
#2September 28th, 2008 · 04:07 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Tx Jim I really started to feel I had said something wrong and/or I might have been condescending on my comment..but now I'm sure I was not...thank you sir you fixed my day up  tx
Yes I was a bit upset with the whole loop thing he brought up..I didn't wanna open another can of worms there though!
#3September 28th, 2008 · 05:28 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
imho ,dude was a lair,  that was a backing track of Stormy Monday Blues in one ear and him in the other..This site is for real . I don't care if he plays to a backing track, just don't try to pass that off as your own band playing live.. Geeesh    the nerve of some people.
#4September 29th, 2008 · 12:34 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
I WONDERED how such a (ahem) underwhelming guitar player and vocalist acquired such a competent-sounding band...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 2:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.