#1November 30th, 2005 · 04:56 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Hello!
this is TLS--it's been a while.  this is the only post i'll ever make for the next 2 years.  i'm in canada, all is well, and i can only sorta speak french.

this is my goodbye post, since the harddrive in the Bandamp server died the day i left and i couldn't say farewell. 

but here i am, and now i'm gone again.

i'll have more stuff for you all once i come back   it'll be good au revoir, mes amis.  best of luck to you all!!

much love to everyone,
TLS

see you guys later--it's been fun.  
#2November 30th, 2005 · 05:13 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well good luck to you. too bad I never got to know you better... you seem to have been a prominent bandamper until shortly after I signed up... that was only a couple of weeks BC (before crash)... and I still see some causal connection in there... since most of my gear has to break down only days after purchase so I have to go through all of that trouble to get replacement... and most of my relationships go that very same way... I mean that happens a lot to me... oh well... I guess that's off topic...

so good luck... whatever it is you're doing there...
#3November 30th, 2005 · 07:52 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: HELLO!
TonightsLastSong wrote…
this is TLS--it's been a while.  this is the only post i'll ever make for the next 2 years.  i'm in canada, all is well, and i can only sorta speak french.

this is my goodbye post, since the harddrive in the Bandamp server died the day i left and i couldn't say farewell. 

but here i am, and now i'm gone again.

i'll have more stuff for you all once i come back   it'll be good au revoir, mes amis.  best of luck to you all!!

much love to everyone,
TLS

see you guys later--it's been fun.   ;)

TLS, back from the dead! Really was wondering what happened to you... You've definitely been one of the most influential members on BandAMP. I can not thank you enough for the amazing work you did on the FAQs! In addition, you've always provided exceptionally intelligent posts for everyone else to live up to, keeping things interesting. It's really not going to be quite the same without you around... Looking forwards to seeing you around here again!

Perhaps you can find time to stop by every once in awhile to check in and let us all know you are still alive...

Best of luck to you with your mysterious journey in Canada!
#4November 30th, 2005 · 09:21 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
JUST DONT FORGET UR PASSWORD! we'll hunt you down if you don't come back!
#5November 30th, 2005 · 11:46 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
TLS!
#6December 1st, 2005 · 03:45 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Miss you muchly. Thanks for the update. Hope to hear from you again, soon.
#7December 5th, 2005 · 01:29 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
k, shhh... i'm not truely supposed to be writing like this for you!  *looks around cautiously*

i'll write in my blog everyone now and again to let you know how i'm doing.  i can't be involved anymore until I get back though.  if any of you feel like sending me an email, go for it, at either BLuePhoeNiX7@gmail.com or bluephoenix7t7@myldsmail.net

i can recieve but i'm not supposed to send email.  au revoir, mes amies.  i'm glad to have helped as much as i did.  i now pass responsibility on to the person who next posts on this thread :P  best of luck to everyone.  I'll have new songs for you once i get back.  they're already 50213e4982754 times better than the others.  hopefully i won't forget how to play instruments once i get back   thanks for all you've done for me as well
#8December 5th, 2005 · 04:28 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
What kind of responsibilties are we talking about? lol I just posted im stuck with them 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.