128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
More spam??
#2July 19th, 2008 · 11:22 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
We all know that we are all pretty vigilant when it comes to spam on the Amp (good name for a song !)
It being a small community un all, but looking at this the first time I did think 'not all spam is spam',
I haven't followed the link, but having seen the difference between this and 'jackhustler' next door I'd say BigAs spams ok! Someone here might benefit from the link as with many of these 'flyers' we get.
Dont get me wrong though Hustler can just disappear down the very hole his smeggy lubricated end come from !  
#3July 19th, 2008 · 12:03 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Thats cool just checking...
In any case I'm serious about music and to me this
"It's great for anyone in a band who is serious about music."

makes it sound like if I don't look at it or use it I'm not serious...
But you know no matter as kings wisely stated Someone my benefit from your blog...
So are you a musician yourself?
#4July 19th, 2008 · 01:19 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
another one.. we are coming up in the world.. with all this spam links... although it has to do with music it is still spam.  we should have a tab to put all these in so if someone wants to look through the links and see what they are about they can. Some could be very helpful to up and coming artist.
#5July 19th, 2008 · 02:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
toastedgoat wrote…
another one.. we are coming up in the world.. with all this spam links... although it has to do with music it is still spam.  we should have a tab to put all these in so if someone wants to look through the links and see what they are about they can. Some could be very helpful to up and coming artist.
This has been suggested before , could have been a year ago though!
I agreed then and I agree now, like a "Spam Review - new to the site and want to spam us? post here and we'll get back to you!"
But seriously though all these links should be in a forum of their own, you might not be able to stop crap coming through your letter-box , but you can put a basket underneath to hold it at least ! 
#6July 19th, 2008 · 04:07 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: StuckInMilwaukee ..... and SPAM

Server Time: May 15th, 2024 · 2:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.