31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
on your marks! ready! set! go! *bang*

#3November 15th, 2005 · 03:42 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
Here's an interesting starting point ... How many people actually tell their friends about bandamp?  If Bandamp is a church (which I assure you it is), are we all evangelising like we should?  Has anyone joined Bandamp because they've got a mate who's here as well and they recommended it to you?

And I dont mean just to vote on their song back when you got an ipod for winning!

Just out of interest ...
#4November 15th, 2005 · 04:16 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
yeps.

I've personally brought in:

grainshifter (electro genius)
and dunggatherer (mainly because he wants to download/rate audio. haven't convinced him of actually *posting* anything yet... he ain't no musician though, but used to be a sound guy. we share a taste in certain types of metal and experimental hard-to-find and even-harder-to-listen-to music)

also some of my drinking friends have found their way here, because I played some BandAMP tunes at a party I threw (including CC's Awake & Dreaming ) they were all very impressed, and have checked the site out.

I came here myself simply because I stumbled upon it. Wanted to upload my music. Did a search... Struck this forum. Read some of it, listened a bit, fell in love, signed up and here I am...

Evangelising... unfortunately the dutch musicians I know are too busy being busy with being a busy musician to take to net presence - except for a horrible dutch site named http://www.ongekendtalent.nl which features no forum and where nobody will find you unless they perform an explicit search for you. I mean, I've had more views here in one day than in the entire two years I've had an account there (Totem Spectre). (spam, spam spam spam, spam, Iknow... )
#5November 15th, 2005 · 06:56 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
Well done.  I'm doing my best to advertise and so far I've brought one new member who hasnt uploaded but wanted to listen to stuff.  I think we should all do our best to wave the flag.  Mud and the guys have done such a great job here that we owe it to them to spread the word. 

ARE YOU WITH ME ???!!!
#6November 15th, 2005 · 07:01 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I am!
WHO ELSE IS WITH US ???!?!?! 
#7November 15th, 2005 · 09:41 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
all hail The Church of Bandamp!
#8November 15th, 2005 · 10:21 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
I think Puppet and Dave should recieve their golden crowns in the BandAmp hereafter for their works to convert many.

What should the BandAmp Hereafter be called?

Hail Ampism, Thy Lord Mud, and His prophet Entheon!
#9November 16th, 2005 · 03:46 AM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
All hail Ampism
#10November 16th, 2005 · 06:36 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Hello folks.

Might be this is not the theme but:
Thanks to Bandamp. I enjoy every day I see (hear) new styles and new ideas. FInding new friends. I got wonderful contact to JBP. In the moment we make a song together. When it's finished he will publish on bandamp for sure. He began, we complete. So he invited Swordfish to play the trombone.

This is what Bandamp's church is doing to me. Of course I tell my friends about Bandamp.
#11November 16th, 2005 · 06:50 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
yeah i stumbled here...(literaly)...i think its a great site
i value all your opinions..hey..hey..my..my bandamp can never die
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:41 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.