#1June 29th, 2008 · 06:51 AM
1 threads
United Kingdom
guitaretab tab to submit
hi everyone, im new.

I wanted to upload a tab to guitaretab, and couldnt find a link, so i clicked on the 'forum' tab which sent me here.

i have this tab i would like to upload, its my very first tab ever, and I couldnt find anyone else who had done it.

Come to think of it, how do i upload it here?
#2June 29th, 2008 · 11:37 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hi!
Bloody good idea just the same, I've been nagging for ages for a separate Collab Review and for a tab for the Lyrics Review, this is another REALLY GOOD IDEA for a GUITAR MUSIC SITE.
Isn't guitartab an 'old' bandAmp? Sombody else here knows where it fits in the big web picture!
Is it a text file ? You could get the ball rolling by putting it in the Pit for starters .
If you played and recorded the song you could load the MP3 in the Audio Review forum.
#3August 29th, 2008 · 02:15 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
Yeah there should be a seperate tab up at the top by everything for tabs to submit. it would make this like the best website of all time. then i would have to go looking for 6 hours for that hotel california solo that i wanted to learn!
#4August 29th, 2008 · 02:16 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
oops, i meant to say would'nt not would lol
#5August 29th, 2008 · 05:54 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Yeah if you added a "Guitar Tab" section to this site that would rock. It could be tabs of actual songs, and tabs of the songs that people submit as MP3s for other people to review.
Thats a really good idea!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:36 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.