#1June 22nd, 2008 · 10:58 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
been gone a while
But I'm back.. sort of....  I have been very busy with work, and haven't had any time for music at all.....  But I finally may be able to take some time to relax and play.... and come back to my internet home... Bandamp...

I miss you guys terribly, and have tried to at least listen to a couple tunes here and there when I could, but I haven't had time for anything.....  I have uploaded a song for the Rock and Roll Challenge...  SO, hopefully others will soon.... it's getting closer and closer... so come on!! Anyway, mine isn't great, just a little acoustic guitar and vocals, But it's there, and it's original...  Didn't have nearly the amount of time to work on it I wanted, but then I've never been one to spend allot of time working on a song... I have only 3-4 I've really spent more than a day on...

JimK
#2June 22nd, 2008 · 01:03 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Good to see you back, dude!!! and thanks for being the first one who uploaded for the RnR challenge
I am working on my stuff, but I am really not sure it's for the public..
#3June 27th, 2008 · 11:45 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hey there!  i've been pretty "gone" too, recently... I was just wondering about what you were up to the other day, jim   i'll be sure to give your song a listen

see you around!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.