#1June 15th, 2008 · 11:15 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
The princess, the rocker and the dragoon
A nice tale with different versions according the rock style. Please supose the next situation

At the top of a castle, there's a beautiful princess, who is guarded by a dragoon

what will do the rocker in every case?

• Power metal

The protagonist arrives at the castle in a winged white horse, escapes of the dragoon, saves the princess, they go away far and they make the love.

• True Metal
The protagonist arrives at the castle and overcomes to the dragoon in a battle using his sword. Bathed in the blood of the dragoon, he does with the princess.

• Thrash Metal
Therocker arrives at the castle, fights rabidly with the dragoon, saves from the princess and he finish fast.

• Heavy Metal
The protagonist arrives at the castle in a Harley Davidson, kills the dragoon, drink many beers with the princess and they do it later.

• Death Metal
The rocker arrives, kills the dragoon, make it with the princess, he bush her and he goes away.

to be continued...
#2June 15th, 2008 · 11:26 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
the story goes
* Rock n' classic Roll
rocker arrives in a motorcycle smoking a pot, and offered it to the dragoon, that was that he was his friend. Soon it encamps with the princess in the part more separated from the garden, and after much sex, drugs and rock n' roll, has a LSD overdose and dies drowned in its own vomit.

• Punk Rock
The rocker throws a stone to the dragoon and flees. Dot the “A” of anarchy in a wall of the castle. It does a mohawk haircut to the princess and open a fanzine store  in the passage of the castle.

• Progressive metal
The rocker arrives, touches a 'virtuoso' guitar solo of 26 minutes long. The dragoon dies of as much boredom. He arrives where the princess and play another song exploring all the techniques of tones and compasses learned in the last year in the conservatory. The princess flees looking for the protagonist from “Heavy Metal”.

• Hard Rock
He arrives at the castle in a red convertible,  accompanied by two blondes and taking a bottle of Jack Daniels. Bush to the dragoon with a knife and soon does one orgy with the blondes and the princess.

• Glam Rock
Rocker arrives at the castle. The dragoon dies laughing when seeing him pass. He enters the castle, stole the lacquer and the princess's lipstick. Soon it convinces the dragoon to paint the castle in pink tones and to become wicks.

wait for the part III
#3June 15th, 2008 · 11:40 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
final part
* Folk Metal

The protagonist arrives with several friendly touching the accordion, alaude, strange violin, and other instruments. The dragoon remains slept as much of dancing, and soon they go away… without the princess.

• Viking Metal

The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills to the dragoon with an axe and she cooks it and eats it. Rapes to the princess, sacks the castle and it sets fire to him to everything before going away.

• Gore Metal

He arrives and kills the dragoon. He raises the castle, f**k the princess and he throws her. Later he raise and throw her again. Burning fire the body of the princess and he make love to her.

• Doom Metal

The rocker arrives at the castle, see the size of the dragoon, he depressed and commits suicide. The dragoon eats the corpse of the protagonist and later it eats the princess.

• Nu Metal

He (or she?) arrives at the castle and is boasted of the good thing that is fighting and of is able to gain the dragoon to him. It loses miserably and it is fact an excrement. He flees and finds the princess, tells his tragic childhood . The princess shakes to him and she is going away to look for the protagonist of “Heavy Metal”. The protagonist takes prozak and  record a disc of “The best of”.

Who rocker are you?
#4June 16th, 2008 · 01:45 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hahahahaha.... that's pretty funny              ...
#5June 16th, 2008 · 08:07 AM
6 posts
Syria
hi man
hi man iam yazoze from syria I have a metal band and the band name is
nahi nazi I know from the bandamp website please sent to me your message on my email (michealjost@gmail.com)    
#6June 16th, 2008 · 08:08 AM
6 posts
Syria
#7June 16th, 2008 · 08:08 AM
6 posts
Syria
sexy women
#8June 16th, 2008 · 05:15 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'm the 'Power Metal' rocker.......because he makes the love ! 
#9June 16th, 2008 · 10:22 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
LMAO!!!!! YEAH! SEXY WOMEN!!
#10June 16th, 2008 · 11:20 PM
373 posts
China
Hard Rock it up all the way!
#11June 17th, 2008 · 01:24 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
well  I would say closest to the Heavy Metal,...

1). I have the Harley
2)  cold beer after a great ride sounds f'n great
3) F the dragon for not sharing the princess and being stingy so off with his head.
4). If I bother to kill the dragon and free the princess.  she had better have cold beer and give up the loving, or
     I would then soon become ... Viking Metal       
#12November 1st, 2008 · 07:16 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
LMAO never saw this thread. HAHA

I'd like ehm... I'd wrestle the dragon until it's subdued, then I make mad love to the princess and have the dragon guard the castle (with the princess in it, so she doesn't do it with anyone else) while I'm off hunting for more princesses. 

Classic rocker with a Viking touch I suppose ! May be Goth Metal? Hmm.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.