#1June 15th, 2008 · 11:03 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
cover art/flyers
im offering my FREE services to anyone who would like art work or flyers cuz im nice like that lol

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/martinpom/

you can see examples of my work on there. although thats kinda my Junk place where i put pictures i need to host online, so there is a lot of crap in there but also a few flyers and logos etc i have done.

just let me know if you need anything. aslong as a project would take me to long im always happy to help
#2June 17th, 2008 · 08:34 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
DUDE! ME! Ive got some imagery for you to check out to kind of give you an idea of what im after..  That would be awesome..  Step Child is the name.

http://mindsatplay.bandamp.com/album.html
#3June 18th, 2008 · 07:08 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Well man... i'd love to see what you can picture out of my songs! So if you have the time, please, go ahead. Actually i don't have anything in mind, so it wold be up to you 
#4June 18th, 2008 · 07:15 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
How about Vicious Kitty and or the Marino Experiment...I even pay you..Yours look awesome good job!!!!thx for the offer ...No worries if you can't I just like the word free!!!!
#5June 19th, 2008 · 11:42 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey MP, I like your work, very impressive!!! I'm definatly up for some cover art, I'll hopfully be putting out an album at the end of the year, it will be an easily listening/jazz album. Let me know what you want from me.

Like wise if you need any help on production or collaboration work on your music, I will only more than happy to assist.

Cheers

Denis
#6June 19th, 2008 · 12:17 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
ok i got a week before starting work, so should be able to help you all out. ill do it in the order you posted so just hang tight and ill be in touch
#7June 19th, 2008 · 02:08 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
ps would hep if everyone sent me a link of the style or coverart people like..ie photobased or techy looking etc. if not i coulod spend ages on summit thats not in the styel u were looking for
#8June 20th, 2008 · 02:53 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Fell free with mine with whatever but for an quick thing if you just want to do a black background with the name on sort of a tribal look on a metallic blue like color similar to your first one on the top left which by the way I totally dig, would suffice...I know I said two names If you do Vicious kitty by itself that should be fine..I also  know you said free but honestly is there anything I can help with?Man thax again...let me know how I can help...Any guitar or bass you might need I also would be glad to squeeze in although you seem very tight in your genre and sound like there no need for those instruments.Just let me know!
But please if your get tight on time and you can only do a few please don't worry about mine this guys have some real good stuff going on and I know what your doing would help them tremendously...So do mine last if you get to it!My offer for help still stands though, just because your doing a great deed and for me it wont go unnoticed!
Thank you again..Good luck with work too!!!!
Marino
#9June 21st, 2008 · 12:53 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Hey...  I've always tought that some of my songs could fit into a David Lynch movie ( ).  The link is to a frame from "Inland Empire"... that's the sort of "look" i can picture going well with the music.  Perhaps not that much into "the dark side" but definitly into the bizarre side

These are just some ramdom ideas... I'm actually more interested in what someone else "sees" with the music.  If yuo feel like, listen to "Green Sofa" (http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/5172.html).

here's the link to Lynch's picture
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/03/08/inland460.jpg

And thanks man 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.