In pdf format

http://printablechordchartsonline.com/

To your musical pleasure
 Everett

PS:
     If you are interested in marketing anything on the net,
here is the link to the course that will save you from learning the hard way
 from scratch:

Everett L. Fortin III MAJ, TC USAR Retired Internet Marketing Consulting: http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/835052

Hope This Info Is Helpful
#2October 8th, 2005 · 07:19 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
i think this should go under "shameless plugs for your own stuff advertisements forum"
#3October 9th, 2005 · 01:44 AM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Thanks for your opinion
Did you go to the site and download the free chord charts.

Perhaps you don’t need them but I have had over 800 downloads in just two and 1half months.

And did you miss the part about them being free???

Apparently they have helped a lot of people.

Not sure what the hostility I am sensing from you is all about. They are free and yes I am happy to share them with anyone who needs them.

Do yourself a favor and read a little about me before you criticize.  You certainly seem to have enough time on your hands... I mean in order to be the self appointed judge to others and all.

If you took the time to research my blog this is what you would have found....PS please help me to be more perfect like you....

A little bit about me:

I spent last year in Kuwait away from my family and vowed to start a business when I returned so that eventually I could be my own boss and have more time to be with the ones I love and do the things I love to do.

Like start a band and play out and around.

Now that I have retired from 25yrs in the Army Reserve I only have to replace my day job with something to make that dream come true. And my site is just the beginning.

I chose to start a business marketing music related products because that is a strong area of interest for me. I own and play four guitars. A Fender Strat, A Telecustic, A Yamaha FG 331 Acoustic, and a worked up Kmart special w/ a double hum bucker. I also own and play a korg piano. I am not going to list my musical interests because there is very little I do not like.
     My youngest son plays the drums (he is at his lesson as I type this) as well as my oldest boy plays piano.

The way people arrive at my site is by coming to get what they are looking for. They give me their name and e-mail address and I send them printable chord charts like they asked for along with a newsletter that contains free guitar lessons, tips and yes recommendations to some great music related software or instructional materials or anything else musical that I find to be of value to myself and others.

The difference between the programs and instructional courses that I recommend and the free stuff that I and others offer on the net is as follows: The free stuff that most people offer, including me, is great. So why is this a problem you may ask? It isn’t a problem it is great. The thing that the courses, programs etc offer however is an outline to guide you from beginning to end on a particular area or areas or interest of instruction. A statement that someone once told me and I apply to many things in my life because it makes a lot of sense is: If you want to be a brain surgeon, study from someone who has done it already.

READ THIS ONE CAREFULLY:
 none of the programs or courses that I recommend come with magic wands, the spirit of Stevie Ray Vaughan hidden in a little bottle that you just inhale and BAM!!! Now you are a great guitarist or anything else of the sort. You have to apply yourself and practice, but that is ok because any great guitarist will tell you that they have paid their dues. Besides, that is were the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction comes from in any thing.

The programs and or courses that I recommend are also very affordable and attractively priced and come with money back satisfaction guarantees and or in some cases free trials before you buy. So check it out. If you like let me know. If you don’t like let me know. It is all good either way.  

http://printablechordchartsonline.com/

To your musical pleasure
 Everett

PS: If you are interested in marketing anything on the net, here is the link to the course that will save you from learning the hard way from scratch: http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/835052 : _________________ Everett L. Fortin III MAJ, TC USAR Retired Internet Marketing Consulting: http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/835052
One Hounded and Twenty Five Printable Guitar Chord Charts More Than 1200 Chord
Formations

Hope This Info Is Helpful
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 4:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.