#1April 30th, 2008 · 11:07 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
And it comes to this...
People:  I'm leaving.  Kentucky.  Not the Amp

I'm moving right now, and I won't really back in commission until next Wednesday or Thursday.  My compy's in the mail, and I didn't have an arm or a leg to spare for sending it any faster than standard ground mail.  I'll be out to my new home late this weekend, on the western side of the states.

But.. the bad news is that my guitar isn't going to make the trip with me.. Not because of space or anything easily figured out like that, but because it's on its last leg, I'm afraid.  He's a goner.  In terms of playing around with it, you can work with it, but it's lost its ability to be recordable..  Twas a sad night last night when I finally came to the conclusion that it would have to happen this way.

So, my guitar music will get put on hold.  However, I'll probably finally take the time to learn that blasted FL studio.  I know I've ranted about it, but it'll be my only "instrument" for a while.  I've got some ideas, but my ability to pilot that confounded program (and its interface) is still very limited.  Only by toughing it out will I ever learn and become proficient with it!

Just thought I'd give a random update for anybody who cares :P 

It's not like anybody reads many blogs around here, haha..  I do from time to time, but lets face it, it's not a major feature of the amp.  Usable, for sure, but not a major feature.

Au revoir, les gars.
Tim
#2April 30th, 2008 · 02:55 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
let me say it in german...

Ist es wirklich eine schlechte Nachricht für den Rest der Welt, dass die Gitarre nicht mit dir gehen kann?

HAHA, Tim ich denke du hast diese Anspielung gut verstanden.

Die einzige gute Nachricht, die ich deinen Worten entnehmen kann, ist, dass du bereit bist mit neuen Ideen wieder zu kommen und du BandAmp nicht verlässt.

Ich wünsche Dir viel Erfolg und gib uns allen mal ein Zeichen von Zeit zu Zeit, wie es um dich steht.

Bis dahin Auf Wiedersehen und Tschüss und bis bald

Carsten
#3April 30th, 2008 · 03:06 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Haha...

You punk :P

C'est bien vrai.. j'ai envie d'essayer quelque chose de nouveau, en tout cas... J'aime trop bandamp--je ne peux en sortir!

Welcome to a multilingual thread of no resonating importance!  Feel free to pitch in, anybody!  machine translate previous posts to figure out wtf is going on!  yaya!  (woah, got carried away with that "yay".)

#4May 2nd, 2008 · 12:17 AM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
hmmm que te puedo decir mi gran amigo la ultima canción de esta noche...

simplemente toma tu viaje como un descanso alejado de la guitarra. Esto a veces funciona bien

saludos

y si tu viaje incluye visitar Mexico no dudes en llamarme

saludos

dodo
#5May 4th, 2008 · 05:11 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
French isn't going to happen at this time for me, and I'm not going to attempt trying to write Hindi in any form of Roman script, so: my best to you on your move.  Looking forward to hearing your foray into FL---I know I haven't been on here much, but such is life.

Peace!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.