#1April 30th, 2007 · 11:09 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
15 posts
United States of America
There's a buzz in my recordings, and I can't find it....
Especially when the mic is recording.  Synth seems OK.  Just when recording audio, which just so happens to be 90 percent of the time!  If you listen to my songs carefully you can hear it, especially at the end when the music stops.  I can't put out a decent recording without fixing it.

I heard on the chat about some electronics devices for compression and audio to midi interface, but I'm unclear.

Does anybody know how I could minimize the noise with what I have?  I can't afford anything right now....Thanks
#2August 30th, 2007 · 01:12 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
hmm
are you using a mic preamp? or does your condenser
mic built in preamp?  and next question, just exactly
what is your setup and what are you using with it?

blessings,

bluey
#3August 30th, 2007 · 10:24 AM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
I've had this problem before but only with USB devices. Are you using somekind of USB preamplifier or USB microphone?
#4August 30th, 2007 · 02:01 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
buzzed ?
explain how your recording ...what mic? how it is plugged in ...ect.  give a description of your recording setup ..not knowing what your using  ......it's hard to say what the problem might be...usually buzz is some kinda ground loop problem but not always..
#5August 30th, 2007 · 02:42 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Also, what are you recording to?  I have no problems when recording direct to disk on my main pc... I can even record pretty damn noise free on my (ancient) MP3 player, but... if I record on my laptop, then it's got an annoying buzz in the background as yours do.

So how, and to what?
#6February 15th, 2008 · 03:46 PM
11 threads / 4 songs
27 posts
Turkey
Well I have exactly the same problem.

I have ShureSM58 dynamic mic. connected to Digitech VX400 Vocal Effector, and it is connected to my pc by USB.

it sounds like a "buzz" just mentioned in the topic, and it can be heared clearly if the vocal is not shouting [because its only th3e "buzz" that stays" or if there is just vocals in the song "maybe somewhere in the music, the music and beats stops, and just the vocals left behind"..

So, I hope my english is clear.. And well, this is the problem..

I need a solution; Ithought getting a good microphone would be my solution.... well.... this is it.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 11:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.