#1January 12th, 2006 · 10:30 AM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
Studio Buddy
Came across this today "Engineer like the Pro's" it says. ....but unlike the Pro's it's free and you won't get STD's.

Go here for download link:

http://www.studiobuddy.com

Large db full of tips from those nice people at TAXI.
#2January 12th, 2006 · 11:01 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Cool program, man!
Very good advices for all people who want to record.
Use it!.
#3December 6th, 2008 · 10:31 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
MIDI
OK AMPERS ,,,,please respond ONLY ..if you know what your talkin bout..and i know lots of you do.
you all know im an old dog! all my gear has midi capability..except my line 6 crap!.which is USB.(hate it)
but has its uses for vocals esp. ..man I know NOTHING  about midi   ..but can learn
need the basic concepts of why, how, etc. back in my day (tube amps)..seemed only synth guys used it
im thinkin about going with toontrack..EZ drummer prob, for my drum tracs as they by far take the most time
and you guys have heard my work,, IMO..the drum tracs are the weak link! at least 1 of them LOL.
soooooooooooo
HELP!
CMON ,, teach an old dog some new tricks
buzz....AKA...Rick..
BTW,, feel free to pm me or set up a chat meeting perhaps..meanwhile I'll look into some text.
in your debt ,,all the best and god bless
#4December 6th, 2008 · 08:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O! No not again!
Buzz , your post is 'wrapped' it's self to the bottom of another post and it's it's created a 'double thread' in the forum.

As for midi, the basic concept of why and how,  you press (manipulate) a key and the signal made triggers a 'sound font' within what ever instrument you've set up to play.
#5February 2nd, 2009 · 06:23 PM
89 posts
Canada
Just got it, going to give it a go.  thanks for the info arroseuk... I like 'em clean lol...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.