#1March 22nd, 2008 · 05:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Notice for the sites programmers
Hi to all slasherx fans out there !
PX once pointed out that theres a typo on the main page, "Artists: Marino, spoon, dodosito, ect..." , it's meant to be .....etc....
To whoever has access to the site these days, it's on line 297 (and only on line 297) of the index.php, do something about it please !

And in any case 'etc' is crude , "and many many more" would be a much nicer way of putting it. IMNSHO
And anyway there should be a much longer list, it gets visitors in !!! people like takaminerbb13, toastedgoat and JBP MUST be on any index page artists list, not to mention Denis, Vincent and Devo...ect.....
#2March 22nd, 2008 · 05:57 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Notice for the sites programmers
kings wrote…
Hi to all slasherx fans out there !
PX once pointed out that theres a typo on the main page, "Artists: Marino, spoon, dodosito, ect..." , it's meant to be .....etc....
To whoever has access to the site these days, it's on line 297 (and only on line 297) of the index.php, do something about it please !

And in any case 'etc' is crude , "and many many more" would be a much nicer way of putting it. IMNSHO
And anyway there should be a much longer list, it gets visitors in !!! people like takaminerbb13, toastedgoat and JBP MUST be on any index page artists list, not to mention Denis, Vincent and Devo...ect.....

Hey Kings, your absolutly right,!!!!..... did you mean to spell etc incorrectly, last word LOL.

In the same paragraph above the ect, it states 'eachother', I've mentioned that one before he he

Hey Kings I miss you charming wit on the song reviews, please review some songs, your comments are always as you put it in one of my songs ....'DELECIOUS'

Cheers

Denis
#3March 22nd, 2008 · 07:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Did I put cet...I mean tec...sorry! ect.?    It was meant to be 'etc' ! Silly me ! 
As for reviewing, I'll be back! but not for a while, I've just become a dad again, the bills just keep on coming and I want to update my own system and site. One has to prioritize.
I dont want to drop bandAmp completely because I truly appreciate the community so I stick to listening and commenting if I feel it. Otherwise I'm still hovering around!

Not to go off the point though :

To whoever has access to the site these days, it's on line 297 (and only on line 297) of the index.php, do something about it please ! ..... and the 'eachother' too!
#4March 23rd, 2008 · 07:56 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I did something...
#5March 23rd, 2008 · 08:46 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
I did something...

Well done TK!!!!!!!, I noticed that finaly the 'ect' & 'eachother' is OK now on the main page

Denis
#6March 23rd, 2008 · 07:08 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Rock on TK!!
Kings a newborn???
Dude congrats!!!!!!!!
#7March 26th, 2008 · 08:25 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Yeah, Congrats   KINGS
#8March 26th, 2008 · 12:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Cheers dudes! I actually thought that I'd posted a reaction already ! A well!
Thanks, indeed, she's a wonderful screaming pooping little girl, another one !!  
As I believe Flyer knows it has been a Hellish experience , I nearly lost both mother and child, but thanks to the wonders of science both were cared for and are now home since a week and a half.

TK , I dont care much about voting , because you've already won this months battle...and next months, keep up the excellent work! It's SO good to see the site develop even if their only small changes to start with!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.