#1September 12th, 2005 · 07:17 PM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
The Meaning Of A Star
hey guys and girls,
i just found what a star beside a songname means...
It means that you have voted for the song..
it is not a special symbol to denote anything except the fact that you've voted for it..

thats all i gottta say
#2September 13th, 2005 · 03:58 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
actually..

i think it means that there's a new post that you ahven't read yet...

(don't argue, b/c i'll be right, you just don't know it yet.   )
#3September 13th, 2005 · 07:26 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
I thought it meant you rated a song? course I dunno much so don't take my opinion...
#4September 13th, 2005 · 10:50 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
that is what it means, but...

ah, just wait until the new revamp of bandamp comes out   soon... soon...
#5September 15th, 2005 · 02:59 PM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
forevers last song
hey forever last song...
we already kno wat ur capable of...why dont u keep ur mouth closed ?
itdd be better    
#6September 16th, 2005 · 03:48 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
well, for the record, i already decided you don't have anything useful to say.  i'm just trying to be a "good citizen" and help you out by giving you info, regardless of how many doctors you think i need.

you should learn how to put things aside if it doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand.

demonstration:

you think "Acute Paranoia" sucks bad and that it's funny and that i need a doctor.

i asked you to explain the comment so i could understand what you meant, but you didn't.  SO, i left it alone and did the whole "forgive and forget" sort of thing.  i didn't think anything else of it.

you make a comment about the star thing.

i answer the star thing.

you allude to your bashing comments.

sounds to me that you've just got an itch to be spiteful.  let me remind you that you have *no* idea who i am, what i do, how i do it, how old i really might be, or what my strengths are (talent-wise), because if you knew any of that, you would have absolutely no reason to make a random demand at me like that.  i'm not saying i'm really a rich and famous person, don't get me wrong.  but i'm more than you think i am.  more than any of you think i am.  entheon has the closest glimpse, but he mainly sees a somewhat frazzled or inquisitive side of me, because he definitely knows a crapload of stuff worth learning myself.  anyway, my point is:  you have no idea what i am "capable" of, outside of the music production, so just grow up, buddy.

but whatever.  i can rise above that.

now we'll see if you can.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.