#1January 30th, 2008 · 06:55 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Old Songs
Hey there guys! I was wondering if there is a way to delete my old songs that have been in a battle from my list?
#2January 30th, 2008 · 07:32 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Old songs new ideas
well, once a song is in a battle it is locked, that was to keep the battle results as well as certain other functions from getting screwed up... The songs can be deleted by a member of Admin, but I discourage it unless it is absolutely necessary because I don't want to see the whole thread go bye bye... And that is what will happen.
SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. I don't like to delete songs, and then have someone say, hey, can I get those comments back?  Sorry, no...  you can't....

But for a good reason, and $20(I'm cheap what can I say) I'll delete your song. for multiple songs add $5 for each additional song..  Or of you have any gear, I may be willing to accept that instead of cash..

ok ok ok...  not really....  I prefer cash....  no no no.....  ok ok ok....  Just pm me, and we can talk it over..

JimK
#3January 30th, 2008 · 04:12 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Well, I would be satisfied if I could have them off of my "songs" list. I just can't help thinking that people might be going "This songs pretty good, oh so's this one" and than "what's up with this one, it's a load of crap." Or something to that effect!
On a side note, I was wondering how long it takes for a song to show where it placed in a battle. I was curious to see where my song "Easy" stacked up and it still doesn't seem to show! So anywho, that's about it! I apprectiate your time and effort in the manner! (lol) Donation's will be coming by hopefully in the near future!
#4January 31st, 2008 · 06:35 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jim we only got australian wine .......by the case of course.....e.g.
This is not spam

http://www.tahbilk.com.au/
Love 2 deliver and stay
And I'm handy with a lawn mower and vacume cleaner.
Actually I can au pair 2 , have a teaching qualification so can do home lessons with the kids yup she's sweet.

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.