#1August 13th, 2007 · 02:02 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
hmm I have a problem
This is greg with toastedgoat.... I cleared out my hardrives (moving the computer over to another location going to use it just for recording only) I mistakenly deleted the file that had my bandamp info (passwords) so I cannot log into bandamp I did the retrieve password a couple of times but I received nothing.. I know we don't have a programmer onsite now but is this something a mod can take care of of look into ...

until then I'll be gtr1960
#2August 13th, 2007 · 04:27 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Oh maan... The password retrieve thing should work, check your spam folders in your email prog and remember to type your user name with the right capitalization.

Personally I'm having login problems. When try to log in it takes very very long, then I have to manually go to the forum and until then it does not say I'm logged in. And I've been "booted" off while bandamp still lists me as "online", but I'm not...

We'll have to wait till mud gets back...
#3August 13th, 2007 · 08:05 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Yeah, the sessions are all out of whack.

BTW, now that I'm back from holiday, let me know if you still need help around here.
#4August 13th, 2007 · 09:26 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Just tested, the password retrieve thing actually works. So indeed @greg: just check your spam folders as the email might show up there.

@avi: I'm waiting for a reply to my latest email to mud, in which I've told him that there should be no problem finding someone among the members to help out on the code. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything.
#5August 13th, 2007 · 05:44 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Yep it works ok , just tested.
#6August 14th, 2007 · 02:01 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
ok I checked all spam folders
I tried all three email accounts.... I copied the exact spelling of my alias ..still nothing.. It's weird because I got the email right away to set up this new account.. plus it sent me a email return for the responses made in this forum but I can't get the toastedgoat thing to work at all..

EDIT: untill I set up this new account I have never received any email on any post to my threads so maybe it was messed up to begin with..
#7August 14th, 2007 · 09:16 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
sent ya a pm.

if you're using a spam filter on your comcast address, which you used to sign up as TG with, set is so that it accepts incoming emails from the bandamp server. (admin [at] bandamp [dot] com)

Passsword retrieve does work, so don't give up on the TG account so easily.

GL

PX
#8August 14th, 2007 · 05:29 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
I've set the email account to accept emails from this site. I used the same spelling and I think it should be all lower case letters for the spelling..I'm wondering now if since I set up this new account if it won't send me anything because they have the same ip address and it only see's the latest one...just a thought.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 10:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.