#1March 28th, 2013 · 07:09 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
AMP Problems
There are technical issues with the AMP:

1. The flash image is overlapping on the front page.
2. I've tried to upload a thread, it was there yesterday, but now disappeared, plus a response from a the thread that has now disappeared, did not upload on the thread.

Hope you can deal with this.
#2March 28th, 2013 · 02:00 PM
2 posts
United States of America
I had to re-import our old database to solve some encoding problem. So some of the new forum posts/threads since March 20th, 2013 unfortunately are lost forever. It should be good now.

The overlap on the front page should be fixed now. You may need to refresh the page to see the result.
#3March 28th, 2013 · 02:08 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
JTJT wrote…
I had to re-import our old database to solve some encoding problem. So some of the new forum posts/threads since March 20th, 2013 unfortunately are lost forever. It should be good now.

The overlap on the front page should be fixed now. You may need to refresh the page to see the result.

TOP MAN!!    
#4March 29th, 2013 · 10:23 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hey JTJT, nice to see you working on getting the machine running.

I think we can use this thread to report bugs / fails we find in order to help you fixing 'em.
I dunno if you know about these issues  So I´m going to report here.

1: Earlier I posted something in "the pit" w/o probs.
 Minutes later I wrote an audio review, clicked on "post" and a blank site appeared. After going to the "audio review" my post appeared correctly.................. puuuh , luckily.

2: the author of the last post on "audio review" isn't shown up on the "forum site" so that one can think there´s no activity.

Happy easter to all ampers

U.L.I.

P.S.
Uploading a song works again even though I was lead to a blank page after clickeing "yes, upload".
#5March 30th, 2013 · 07:11 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
JTJT wrote…

Hey JTJT welcome on board and thanks for all the work in the background.

I do have another problem for you .... in the main forums page TK is showing as the last poster in the Audio Review ( 2013/03/20 ) BUT there are newer posts by now in the Audio Review .... and they are not showing up !

So do you think you can sort out the battle system ? .... once and for all. It is the heart of the bandamp concept, though I've never known it to work properly ..... the lack of 'hands on' development of the site has meant that most people have just moved on and so 'users'  are something we do miss, so the battle would have to somehow work with 'a few votes' and also be able to work the same with 'a lot of' votes

Could you not start you're own thread concerning problems ? Then you'll get notifications ..... the 'quote' notifications have not worked for years either ! 
#6March 30th, 2013 · 08:27 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I get a white page after posting a comment to a quote in the audio review

Refreshed page and got the 'resend info' box .... which I did , when I eventually navigated back to the page via the address bar and the back button I had posted the same comment 4 times .... so I delete 3 of them to only end up in the white page again ,

I deleted the extra posts but had to use the 'back' button every time to return to the main page

It's not returning to the main thread page.

Would that not be a command on the "yes ... delete / nooooooo" page .... on submit return to page (?) of parent thread ?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.