#1July 17th, 2012 · 12:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Flash Player not displaying
When I scroll an Audio Review page the blue flash player disappears or breaks up into its core images (only slide is visible as it moves, and the timer as it ticks)

I've had this problem for a few weeks, I thought it was Flash in Fire Fox (both of which updated tonight but it's even worse!) but I thought tonight that it might have started when the mobile "extra html 5 element" was introduced onto the Audio pages.

Anyone else with this problem ?
#2July 19th, 2012 · 03:44 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Flash Player not displaying
kings wrote…
When I scroll an Audio Review page the blue flash player disappears or breaks up into its core images (only slide is visible as it moves, and the timer as it ticks)

I've had this problem for a few weeks, I thought it was Flash in Fire Fox (both of which updated tonight but it's even worse!) but I thought tonight that it might have started when the mobile "extra html 5 element" was introduced onto the Audio pages.

Anyone else with this problem ?

Me too, it's only a problem with Firefox, IE works fine, Google Chrome works even better, in fact I just put up a new thread about Google Chrome, it was the problem you are experiencing that prompted me to use it. I must say so Far Google Chrome is superb, it's quicker too. It's early days, I'll see how it goes for a week or so and let you know if I experience any negatives.
#3July 20th, 2012 · 08:59 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Nice one Denis, thanks for the reaction.
I thought it might be an FF issue.
I tried Chrome when uploading my latest songs, I noticed that the 5th element also displays along with the Wimpy player.
Your on mobile most of the time these days are you not ? I presume you only get to see the one player on an iPad.
#4July 20th, 2012 · 03:02 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Nice one Denis, thanks for the reaction.
I thought it might be an FF issue.
I tried Chrome when uploading my latest songs, I noticed that the 5th element also displays along with the Wimpy player.
Your on mobile most of the time these days are you not ? I presume you only get to see the one player on an iPad.
That's right one player on the iPhone - works great 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 2:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.