#1January 31st, 2012 · 02:44 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Uum ... and the song count ?
Anyone noticed how the number of songs we have that is displayed underneath the avatar is incorrect?
I know I have 35 songs .... at the moment under my avatar it says 46 !!!
I also know 'roughly' how many songs regular users have ... and I believe everyones amount of uploaded songs has gone up
#2January 31st, 2012 · 05:46 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
It could be that your moving actions of some "songs" w/o any upload (you remember those video link posts) are the reason of increasing your song counter. But honestly I am not sure.

I would simply DELETE the thread not move.
#3January 31st, 2012 · 11:39 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
It could be that your moving actions of some "songs" w/o any upload (you remember those video link posts) are the reason of increasing your song counter. But honestly I am not sure.

Yes, that could be it .... bc has 5 songs but the site is registering 11  .... everyone elses song count is correct.

I just have a bit of thing about deleting threads sometimes ... if they do have musical content and may interest someone..... I'll just have to get over it  !    
#4January 31st, 2012 · 08:44 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…

Yes, that could be it .... bc has 5 songs but the site is registering 11  .... everyone elses song count is correct.

I just have a bit of thing about deleting threads sometimes ... if they do have musical content and may interest someone..... I'll just have to get over it  !     ;)
LOL...I didn't realize I had five songs, even....Yep TK's theory makes sense...I must have moved about 6 posts or so.....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 6:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.