#1November 24th, 2007 · 12:04 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
I'm having login issues again
The AMP, since I think yesterday, has started not saving my login session.  Any reasons?
#2November 24th, 2007 · 01:09 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
re: I'm having login issues again
avinashv wrote…
The AMP, since I think yesterday, has started not saving my login session.  Any reasons?

Well, I'm not having this issue, in fact I am staying logged in for quite some time...  Perchance it is your machine having an issue?  And look, I don't wanna hear those "It can't be my machine cause I'm a tech guru" type things... Because IT doesn't mean Intelligent Tech, it means Ignorant tool.  hahhahahaha....  ok ok sorry...  I couldn't help it..

seriously though, I dunno... it seems to be working pretty good for me...  Is anyone else having this problem? Chime up now!!!!!  I mean it!!  Don't make me PM you...  I'ma come through this screen and smack you with an email....

JimK
#3November 24th, 2007 · 02:50 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
I checked on some other sites with persistent login, and everything seems fine. It's possible my firewall deleted the cookie, but it's never done so before, so why start now?  Last time this happened, everything just fixed itself up good in no time, so maybe it's the same this time around?
#4November 24th, 2007 · 05:21 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I too
Have had issues like that, where I couldn't stay logged in, and then the next day it worked fine, but that was some time ago...I figured it was the site, but it could have been something in my firewall...  I know my firewall kept me from downloading songs from here before, because it identified the site as a nonapproved site..  I had to manually  fix it.. I have since stopped using that firewall software, and havn't had any real problems with bandamp since, I think it may have even been causing some of the problems with uploading songs..

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 3:25 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.