#1June 23rd, 2005 · 01:57 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
Canada
To Bandamp admin
Hey, guys I got your email concerning the IP address  and I replied to you right away.  I just want to make sure that you received my message seeing as I have not heard back from you.  Please try and reply soon, I am very eager to continue my particpation in the bandamp music community.
Thank you,

hope to hear from you soon,

adam
#2June 24th, 2005 · 10:05 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Hi,

I've never heard the reason as to why you have so many accounts on the same IP...

Not only that, but a lot of the votes which are "10" are from the same location geographically... as far as I can tell with the IPs. You're music is great, dont get me wrong. It does seem a bit suspicious however... Post what you sent the other admins here... keep it all in the open, and we'll sort through this.
#3June 24th, 2005 · 10:54 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
Canada
thanx
thanx a lot mud, but nunly81 just got back to us, I think everything's cleared up.   But I'll send you the same message I sent him just so you have a copy too.
thanx again,

adam
#4June 24th, 2005 · 10:58 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
Canada
hmmmm...
Scratch that last part about sending you the message, I just tried to find it in my sentbox and there's nothing there.  Anyway if you want to see it I'm sure nunly81 can show it to you. Sorry about that.

adam
#5June 25th, 2005 · 01:18 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
Canada
cool
I actually sent you a message before smellycat, but I guess it didn't go through, hmmmm.

Before this problem started, I originally posted a request to create a second account In the Tech Support Forum. I posted: Hey,

Right now i've posted a song from a band I'm in, but I also have a solo guitar project I want to post. Is it against the rules to post that as a different user seeing as it has nothing to with the band or  the song currently posted?  I just thought since anyone in the band could have posted 'deep instruments', that would make my project separate.

thanx, [:)]

And I got a reply from mud saying he didn't see any reason why not, but it has dissapeared along with another one of my posts saying I was going to start the second account.  So I guess this all started with a glitch.  Anyway, it's obviously causing problems so just go ahead and delete the SEX account, thats fine with me.  I would do it but I can't seem to figure out how to cancel accounts.  I'm just a dumbass like that  .  So, a big thanx to all you guys for being understanding and helping with everything, I'm happy we could sort this out.
Thanx again,
adam
#6June 26th, 2005 · 08:30 AM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
yes I am glad it is all worked out as well. Sorry for the mix up in everything. And at Smellycats request I am gonna delete the messages I posted.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.