#1June 28th, 2009 · 01:29 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
ADMINISTRATION
Please delete my music without further delay.  Thank you!  Im done with this place.

... and you can delete this when you are done!
#2June 28th, 2009 · 05:05 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: ADMINISTRATION
Hei ! I missed something!!! I know Micheal Jacksons dead 
I miss the thread though........

Anyway my systems been down so I'm reinstalling so I haven't followed ..... and I still cant find the thread.

I'll try you with the mail once my systems up again.
Later.....
#3June 28th, 2009 · 06:07 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Yeah Kings I delete the thread It was becoming a debate and that wasnt the intention...
Not going to fight,that's a lost battle...besides everyone is entitled to there own opinions and the pit is quite public so o well..May MJ rest in peace...Minds do what you need to do.. are you still active on the other site? If not please Pm your Email so I don't loose your contact info..I no longer have your messenger ..Peace Vato!
#4June 29th, 2009 · 12:18 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Missed all this,
Minds we need you please don't go

Hope you change yout mind

Best

Denis
#5June 29th, 2009 · 03:51 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Jeez, I missed something there.. Well it's been a hectic week for me so not much online...

anyway, get a grip? please?

thanks...
#6July 3rd, 2009 · 09:40 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
youre kidding right?
#7July 3rd, 2009 · 11:36 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
someone fill me in missed whats going on?
#8July 3rd, 2009 · 01:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Devo,I made a post in regards to Michael Jackson death...Some members took thread to voice there opinions about how he did nothing for the music community,how they can actually do better than him if they wanted to,etc,etc..So I deleted the post because the intention was to give tribute to someone who opened a huge door for many and  I respect him musically...Besides I don't get involved in his personal live nor I allow anyone to get in my business..So anyway I think minds is just tired of that sort of ignorance and to be honest I am too, but I hope he stays and understands we can all agree to disagree and leave it at that..
#9July 3rd, 2009 · 05:18 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Map is leaving!?!??!? NOOOOOOOO!!!! what happened? he got offended because of a michael jackson thread? dont leave map! we are all sorry if you got offended somehow, but I mean don't leave,  I really loved your music!
#10July 3rd, 2009 · 07:27 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
MeowMachine wrote…
You know what.
All I said was that I never really liked him ,but RIP anyways.

Then you two had to drag it out.

So Oh well.
That's ridiculous.

You guys are allowed to say what you want, but I can't?  :shake:

You weren't the only one that was involved.Some of the things I mentioned above were said by another member (who I really value his friendship),so instead of this becoming a battle ground of friends over personal views and opinions I opted to stop the discussion by eliminating the thread...So Im done here moving on..
#11July 4th, 2009 · 06:28 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
MeowMachine wrote…
You guys are allowed to say what you want, but I can't?  :shake:

Everyone's entitled to one's opinion, so are you.

Marino wrote…
instead of this becoming a battle ground of friends over personal views and opinions I opted to stop the discussion by eliminating the thread...So Im done here moving on..

Good call.

MAP please don't take any of this personal, it's not worth it. I've managed to read parts of the thread (after deletion, don't ask how ), it's really really not worth it. MJ surely was iconic to a certain era of pop, but he wasn't to everone's tastes - so be it. Some people never cared for Kurt Cobain, some people never cared for Jimi Hendrix, some people never cared for Elvis.. They were and are all icons in their own right. And they shall not be forgotten. And I still shall not buy a single track of MJ because I just don't care that much either.............. (but I've run into a very creative cover version of Thriller in the aftermath, I would've otherwise never encountered)

So what's the big deal? Let it go... Shit happens all the time, look at the recent airplane distasters... Lighten up and enjoy the sunshine. Life is too short to get angry over opinions etc..
#12July 7th, 2009 · 05:37 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
+1 for not letting it get to you, can't get along with everyone, best not to get hung up on it, spend your energy on more important things, like making fat beats
#13July 8th, 2009 · 07:43 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
did you know...
..that Michael Jackson was born in the same year as I was born? From this point of view we shared the same years. Well he never knew me... maybe his musical inventions would have been gone into another direction (maybe more successful?).
And.... I am envious about the fact that he's over with it.

All I can do is shake my head about MAP's decision, it's not worth it to leave a community before you're dead.
#14July 9th, 2009 · 02:34 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Anyway in respect to MAP's wish, I have deleted his music. 
#15July 9th, 2009 · 03:02 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
hmmm. hope he hadnt any songs in a battle.
this would be the first time then that one member's songs are deleted on special wish
Other wishes before that had been denied.
if so... that's so

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.