#1June 7th, 2009 · 11:20 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Upload photo problem
Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with uploading a photo recently. I have tried both Firefox and IE and the photo I wanted to upload is only 73Kb in jpg format. I have tried for a couple days now.... possibly an issue with the server?
 Thanks....... Peace,
 Fid
#2June 10th, 2009 · 11:48 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yeah, I do recognize that problem. Using any weird characters in the file name? It's an issue for music uploads, maybe it is for pic uploads aswell.

Else you could try to re-format the picture.. to BMP or simply change it's size.. no idea. Try some stuff... Try to see if it works with other pictures or not...
#3June 10th, 2009 · 12:22 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Thanks Px bud,
 I have tried everything including re-formatting the photo to bmp, jpg, jpeg, tiff, as well as resizing it  (it's only 73Kb) on average with all of the formats. Then I tried renaming it  just to one word ie;  lakes.jpg  on all extensions  and all lower case. The I figured it was the title   and I made that one word as well. I also changed the description to a small quote..... still no luck.... *wondering if there is a limit on how many photos you can have in your album. As it is you can see I have 7 of them...  do you know if that may be a possibility?
 Thanks again buddy,
 Fid
#4June 11th, 2009 · 11:25 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
No limits, except file size (let's talk about Mb not Kb)
another database sh**    - pay attention for my thread "4-letter-words like R.E.S.P.E.C.T"

We all are waiting for the new BandAmp site. Tim, you are great!
#5June 11th, 2009 · 11:44 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Yea, I figured it had to do with the database and the new site coming up..... but I dont get  what you're saying about Mb's or the 4 letter words  LOL    I dont see how that comes into play here *s
thnks,
 Fid
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.