#1October 2nd, 2006 · 11:49 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I agree..
I will say this.... THey have changed a couple of times... so I believe it is being worked on... but I think we may soon be stuck at whatever we get, and have to go on from there.... But I think it is updating, but not real time...  I think, maybe, it wont reflect on your page until the next day, just based on what I have seen so far... But then I dont know... It may just be randomly changing number.. hahaha...    I do know it is one of the things being looked at...  so please, just be patient( I know you are)...  It will get some semblence of normalcy soon... 

JimK

• EDIT *

Ok, I just checked, and mine is updating after each post, so if yours isn't then it could be the gremlins hate you more, or your browser hates you, or it's a weird bug and Mud has that part fixed already.. hahaha....

#2October 3rd, 2006 · 06:12 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
eh, seems to be updating, you are 284 now.
#3October 3rd, 2006 · 07:27 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
yeah, ok, you convinced me. I will look into it.
#4October 6th, 2006 · 04:19 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
it seems like it works. I think you may have deleted a post, or perhaps you accidentaly posted two posts, and then someone else deleted the dulplicate. Anyways, just tested your account, and seems to be working fine. I even manually checked your post counts, so I'm positive this is what is in the database.
#5October 8th, 2006 · 03:59 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
BasketCase wrote…
mud wrote…
it seems like it works. I think you may have deleted a post, or perhaps you accidentaly posted two posts, and then someone else deleted the dulplicate. Anyways, just tested your account, and seems to be working fine. I even manually checked your post counts, so I'm positive this is what is in the database.

cool, thanks 

*Edit* why did my posts stay the same? lol...dont worry about it....

Yeah... I dunno, that's really weird. When I log in as you the posts update. I'll update the posts manually every once in awhile, so they are at least somewhat fresh. I'm clueless as to why it's only affected some people, some of the time, on some computers. Or something..

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.