#1October 30th, 2007 · 11:46 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Upload problem
I've had three attemps of uploading a song called 'You Make me Feel So Good'.
Although it's uploading on the AMP, it's not making it to either the home Page
or my musc tab?

Any suggestions??

Denis
#2October 30th, 2007 · 01:03 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Yeah.... certainly seems to be working just fine. You've got three versions of your song on the front page, on your music tab, and in the audio review forum. Also... this post should be in the Tech Support forum... will move it in just a second.
#3October 30th, 2007 · 01:19 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Ok, there was a small bug, the users music pages only supported up to 50 songs, and now that you have 69 songs, it had become somewhat of an issue (since the songs are listed in alphabetical order, it makes sense you might not have noticed this until recently). So yeah... this affects like 10 people, but it's good to have fixed before it affects more! Anyways, that problem has been fixed.

But please, don't upload multiple versions of the same song if you notice it's actually showing up ANYWHERE on the site (you mentioned it was working in the AMP, but not the front page)... because that means it's working (there may be a little glitch, which you should report to Tech Support area)... and that means, I have to go in and clean up the extras... which means about 5 minutes of screwing around on my part... which isn't much, but adds up in the long run.
#4October 30th, 2007 · 02:14 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
mud wrote…
Ok, there was a small bug, the users music pages only supported up to 50 songs, and now that you have 69 songs, it had become somewhat of an issue (since the songs are listed in alphabetical order, it makes sense you might not have noticed this until recently). So yeah... this affects like 10 people, but it's good to have fixed before it affects more! Anyways, that problem has been fixed.

But please, don't upload multiple versions of the same song if you notice it's actually showing up ANYWHERE on the site (you mentioned it was working in the AMP, but not the front page)... because that means it's working (there may be a little glitch, which you should report to Tech Support area)... and that means, I have to go in and clean up the extras... which means about 5 minutes of screwing around on my part... which isn't much, but adds up in the long run.

Sorry to cause you any incomvenience Mud.

I know next time to be patient. And report it to Tech Support

Thanks for sorting out

Cheers

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 10:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.