#1October 28th, 2005 · 08:14 AM
1 threads
3 posts
United Kingdom
upload probs!
why cant i upload my song its not happening i`ve reviewed my requisite 3 songs and now i cant upload anything whats going on?    
#2October 28th, 2005 · 11:03 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
If bandamp is telling you to review 3 (2 or 1) songs before you can upload, then go back to the songs you reviewed and make sure you rated them successfully. If you were able to rate them, your rating will appear in the dropdown rating box above the "RATE" button:  instead of "...", it should say "100%...Professional" or "90%...Excellent" or so on.

If you successfully rated them, read this post to make sure your song complies with bandamp:

http://forum.bandamp.com/Questions/5960.html

If you still can't upload, post on this forum again with specific issues, don't be afraid to go into detail about what's going on.

Hope this helps
#3November 6th, 2005 · 09:46 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: upload probs!
schys wrote…
why cant i upload my song its not happening i`ve reviewed my requisite 3 songs and now i cant upload anything whats going on?    :mad:

Sorry for taking awhile to responding to this (been in europe)... What exactly happens when you try to upload a song? As of right now, I cannot help you, because there could be multiple problems... I'm pretty sure it must either be (a) the wrong file format, (b) a slow connection on your end... Please get back to me on this!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.