#1October 11th, 2005 · 09:58 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
OMG! APACHE NEEDS HELP!
Hey mud and entheon and friends! my dear friend , joe, a.k.a.Apache, is having trouble logging onto bandamp, it won't accept his password. he tried to create a new account but by mistake he logged out. can you please help us?

Erica p.s. I need him for judging the songs! 
#2October 12th, 2005 · 04:26 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
oh, uhhh, ok i'll look into it and see what i can do
#3October 12th, 2005 · 12:31 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
thanks lol sorry If I seemed a little over the top...i'm hyper 
#4October 14th, 2005 · 10:23 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
How did it work out? You guys sort this stuff out?
#5October 14th, 2005 · 01:00 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
from what I know, he's still having problems. should he just create a new account something?
#6October 18th, 2005 · 10:50 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
yeah the account login and user/pass works for me - is he SURE he remembers his password right? and is he SURE he's typing it in right, case sensitive and all? both the username and the password should be typed in with the correct case - make sure there's no capslock and such... i just tried it so the login works - apparently the password or username is being typed incorrectly... if need be i can email the password to the email listed on the account but other than that he should just create a new account cuz i can't give out any personal info to anyone except the owner of the account and the only way to do that is to send it to the email address listed when the account was signed up for... so let me know what you need done
#7November 1st, 2005 · 03:09 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
thanks for all your help. Apache wants to know if you can email him his password because it's not working for him and it might have gotten changed or maybe he's just missing a letter or something. Thanks!
#8November 6th, 2005 · 09:41 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Aight, just forwarded him his password. Hope that works out for him!
#9November 30th, 2005 · 02:51 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
hey, cheers guys. Nice to know I got such a mention from a hyper Heylittlelady.
I ended up making this account and it's worked for longer than Apache or Kimoki:p So it should be cool.
Thanks again for all your help, I didn't realise she'd posted my queries on here

#10November 30th, 2005 · 05:23 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
I'm sorry to hear Apache never worked out for you It really doesn't make any sense why it would not and Moses does... BTW, did you ever receive my email with your password for Apache way back when?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.