#1August 27th, 2007 · 02:39 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
hey, is this intended for music? i mean its very emotive and all, but its written in the style of a letter. its not conventional, but it could work as a musical concept actually... mmmm, interesting. a piano piece maybe, with a bit of reverb, and a spoken voice (or singing, i dont know).

Ian
#2August 27th, 2007 · 07:22 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Um....this is very deep, very beautiful!  I wish you would write more often.
#3August 27th, 2007 · 07:39 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey i feel some positive energy floating around.Nicely put together a little out of the conventional song writting structure as Ian pointed out but it those flow well.
Good Job!
Marino
#4August 28th, 2007 · 08:03 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Very intense Meow,  I like this a lot!
I agree, it's unconventional, it doesn't read as a poem as such, or it feels like it comes in in the middle of a song!! 

Ok! They can be seen as separate sentences, there's different moods/emotion/emphasis in each line of three.
Nearly to the point of there being different people saying / expressing each line. could be two people or more??
I do hear it as separate samples, some lines spoken, other lines could even be samples from some political speech (or made to sound that way at least)  and then the rest sung. Yet some would be 'highly charged' vocals while other lines would be lowly and precise. methinks!

This style of writing fits the resent style of music I've been hearing on the amp, you know when the music jumps around and changes tempo and style continuously , I think Marino posted something like that not so long ago!
#5August 29th, 2007 · 08:44 AM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
VERY COOL sounds like scart kids scaring kids!!!!!
man i love them i cant wait to listen to your music
my mom grounded me so no myspace!!! lol
but i'll talk to you on the amp in the mornigs when
im at school!!!!! lol
#6August 29th, 2007 · 09:49 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Meow, I told you, stop running round in circles ! lol

"Like there could be multiple people saying(or singing or whatever) these verses?"

Yes that sounds close enough to what I meant! 
So when do we get to hear it?

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.