#1February 27th, 2007 · 02:37 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
False Hopes
Here are two songs lyrics.. I posted them on my page as blogs before figuring out there was a forum for lyrics.. so here is the first..

False Hopes

Chorus
Don't build false hopes, false hopes.

it will surely be your demise.

Don't build up false hopes, false hope.

listening to the father of lies.

We go along livin our lives,

thinking everything is alright.

Doing anything, the way that we please,

we can't even see the light.

Chorus
Don't build false hopes, false hopes.

it will surely be your demise.

Don't build up false hopes, false hope.

listening to the father of lies.

Things of the flesh are tempting me,

making me hide from the sun.

The only way my soul can be free,

is walking with the Heavenly One.
#2February 27th, 2007 · 04:35 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I hear the your spiritual devotion in here.Its always great to be able to be inspired by such devotion.My only comment would really be about the length (a little short) and that it feels like there's no bridge.Also I feel you should end with the chorus but I'm sure the music has a lot to do with that.Maybe it music calls for what you have posted here.Good job!
Welcome Blueyes
#3February 28th, 2007 · 08:27 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Hiya's Guys..
yes, if it was stand alone without a bridge and a turn around, it would be very short you're right bro..  need to get this studio up and make some recordings.. can't afford software, so I have to take what I can get freeware-shareware and work with it the best I can..I was just way to old school and since my medical events and current condition, I reverted due to minor long term and short term losses..  voice got weaker, lungs are fading.. and yes I NEED TO QUIT SMOKING...   I did one time ya know.. was in jail for two weeks and had quit.. day I got out, a guy outside the jail offered.. and dumbass me accepted.. I walked three miles from there to where my wife worked and she happened to have mine in the truck waiting on me..  a couple of months back, I reduced to two cartons a month..,  but the move and all have stressed me to the extreem maxx, so it's back to almost a pack a day.. ok I've bent your eyeballs enough for now.. but will continue soon.. 
  musically I have many influences.. but right now I have been spitting out some canned country and country gospel for a couple of reasons.. inspiration is one.. but hopes of getting a few cuts as well as I was hoping to rekindle a very old relationship with a cousin that we started out playing together sorta...  but I am in kinda a jazzist, blues, ballads and chicken picken kinda mood these days..

well chat soon..

Dan
#4March 4th, 2007 · 08:06 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So who is the Father of all lies?

And is that packet of fags you mortal temptation?

I love Jesus poetry it's so simple and full of light! 
#5March 4th, 2007 · 10:59 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
father of lies?
confusion, negativeness, unwillingness to entertain other's and their thoughts for even a moment, an insecurity that is so great one feels the need to try to tear others down or even eliminate them.... that my friend is the father of all lies.. in short, fear and confusion.....

blessings,

Dan
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.