#1January 14th, 2007 · 08:55 PM
6 threads
7 posts
United States of America
I love it.  Simply put, I fucking love it.  Each one of your songs keeps getting better and better than the last.  I'd post my favourite lines, but I might as well end up putting down the whole fuckin' song!!  Your an artist, man, tried and true.  It's a shame your connection's fucked up, I'd love to hear the music to this, and "Sugarcracker" and the rest of the tunes you've posted.  With every new song I read by you my visions for our collaboration get grater and greater.  You rock, man.  Hell yeah!
#2January 15th, 2007 · 07:15 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Nothing like pure enthusiasm!!!! Hey Grant
I haven't been here for a few days and its full of excellent new stuff to chew on, but its late so I'll just have to got back to them all when I have time, don't post too much now! I'll have to read through them ALL!  And Comment!

I'd like to try and read this series of yours jackfancy in the right order, is there an order?
#3January 15th, 2007 · 08:47 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Yes, nice, I love it when people use intricate words in their songs, it makes it more deep and personal, and shows another level of songwriting, which can also work as stand alone poetry and still be deemed a masterpiece.Awesome!

WB
#4January 16th, 2007 · 04:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
grant wrote…
I'd post my favourite lines, but I might as well end up putting down the whole fuckin' song!!
Yes! fully agree!

But yet I cant resist :

I'm that faltered misconception
Betwixt in twisted words
A speedy jaunt of scribbled thoughts
Obscured in tastless words...

Absolutely excellent!
Though it's a pity you had to use 'word' twice, that there's no 'rhyme' that could make it as beautiful.

Aa! again! : "A grab bag of tortured senses" wow! love it.

Next.......

Server Time: May 3rd, 2024 · 9:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.