Im on my own, just to be alone 
Trying to remember the life we had
You took it all and left me out
You used me till you shut me down
#2May 20th, 2012 · 04:43 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You may have not realized, but by uploading many posts, exceeds the amount of new posts displayed on the front page, you are also not giving the chance of any other new threads hitting the front page.
Why don't you either upload a couple at a time, or put all your lyrics in one thread.

You can delete them and start again, simply log in, go to the individual threads and click delete.

Cheers

Denis
#3May 20th, 2012 · 05:44 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis wrote…
You may have not realized, but by uploading many posts, exceeds the amount of new posts displayed on the front page, you are also not giving the chance of any other new threads hitting the front page.
Why don't you either upload a couple at a time, or put all your lyrics in one thread.

You can delete them and start again, simply log in, go to the individual threads and click delete.

Cheers

Denis
Denis it is no big deal .... sometimes when you have so much to say ... you just go out there and say it, which ever way it comes out !

Judging by the amount and content of your posts you have a lot to say ... and you still have to learn the art of controlling, guiding and articulating even your deepest frustrations ...
#4May 20th, 2012 · 11:45 AM
15 threads / 1 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Any tips kings? I am newer to writing and posted on a bother website and people like a lot. But all of these are newer.
#5May 20th, 2012 · 02:54 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
mattbmaine wrote…
Any tips kings? I am newer to writing and posted on a bother website and people like a lot. But all of these are newer.

Yea! Lighten up ... write about nice things in life ... or write about the shitty things in life but do it with some imagination.

Put it this way .... LOTR .. yes?
"The way is closed, it was made by the dead and the dead keep it that way"
Now if you bring death to the dead you'll end up dead... if you bring them light you will set them free.

twisted init ?
#6May 21st, 2012 · 12:09 AM
15 threads / 1 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Thanks man that help alittle
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.