#1October 15th, 2006 · 10:54 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
melancholy boy
well i havent posted any thing in here for a while and thought maybe it was time i set myself down and think of something to write so i can post. then i sat down and nothing came out! well at about three in the morning hyped out on candy cookies and at least for or five liters of soda, (how many cans is that any one know??) i was goofing off on the phone with a girl i know back home talking about the junior high days and the skanks we used to know, and yes admittidly we were makeing loads of fun about them, i know its not nice but oh well, they diserved it.  so any ways we were goofing off, and the she says "do you remember that guy that we used to fallow around school? that real shy one?" and of course i did so we started cracking up all over again because we had put this poor kid threw hell, we went around calling ourselves his groupies and what not. lol. well any ways i started to right down some of the things we said to him or what me and my friend had laughed about on the phone and tis is what i got. man do not mix soda and sweets with loads of suger with a good time at three in the mmorning. haha htis is the first time ive writtin something like this so go on ad pick it apart, but be nice, its not intirly my fault!

but it was loads of fun!

MELANCHOLY BOY

verse
Melancholy boy                       
Let down your long black locks
Melancholy boy
Take off your long black coat
Melancholy boy
Sit and stay a while,
listen to the clock go
Tick tock tick tock

verse
Melancholy boy
Hear the shivers run down my spine
Melancholy boy
I’m giving you all the right signs
Melancholy boy
I wanna hear you moan and sigh

Melancholy boy
With long black hair
Melancholy boy
With green eyes that stare

Melancholy boy
You know what I need
Melancholy boy
can you taste my greed

verse
Hurt me once hurt me twice
Kill my heart Roll the dice
Melancholy boy
Sit down Turn around
Melancholy boy
You’re so nice

bridge

Fingernails
Like daggers
Run strait threw my heart
Tore my soul apart
Melancholy boy
Hands like fire
Kisses like dusk
In your beauty I trust
Melancholy boy

chourus

Melancholy boy
With long black hair
Melancholy boy
With green eyes that stare

Melancholy boy
You know what I need
Melancholy boy
can you taste my greed

injoy kids

btw i picture to a sorta popish song... kinda like pink and madonna together wich is odd.. because i cant stand madonna...hmmm
#2October 16th, 2006 · 06:43 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
hehehe i like these....

i think you shall make a musical cocktail....mix some sweet pop with a dash of punk-rock for added spike, some electronica and synths for interest, and why not add some jazz while you're at it? HAHAHAHA  
#3October 16th, 2006 · 10:03 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
i knew there ws a reason i loved you 
#4October 31st, 2006 · 06:15 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
That could make a nice song.

The only problem I had with reading it was that I had this image in mind the whole time:

This is in no way a judgment of you or you work.

Just my sense of humor
#5November 17th, 2006 · 02:29 AM
30 threads
169 posts
United States of America
oh yeah!
This is satisfying. It's dark, and I would keep the music dark too, though these lyrics deserve more than noise behind them. Sounds like the fatigue, bad food and distraction all sort of launched you with inspriration, and you managed to land in a space that let you flex your creative juice before you settled back into that comfort zone where the paper stays blank. Kudos.
#6November 17th, 2006 · 05:43 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
That could make a nice song.

The only problem I had with reading it was that I had this image in mind the whole time:

This is in no way a judgment of you or you work.

Just my sense of humor

lol na not that, look at my album pics and youll see the boy i had in mind
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.