Although many months have gone
I still feel the pain of the love
But I keep on living
Everyday
#2November 20th, 2007 · 08:27 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
hey, nice lyrics! It put a smile on my face that they're in spanish.  My only concern is on the second line (mi amor tuvo que elegirlo) because you can read it in two ways,  And as i can see on the transaltion it should say something like "Aunque muchos meses se han ido" I know it's a tricky verb 

I'd love to hear this on a song 
#3November 20th, 2007 · 09:20 PM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
are you gonna sing it in spanish cuz if so im    i dont know spanish
#4November 20th, 2007 · 10:05 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
there was a french song uploaded by VincentL earlier this year called "Tout le monde est là", and though most people don't understand french, it's still interesting to hear, musically.  there's a certain rhythm with songs of another language.  i'd be very interested to hear it, if MeowMachine ever decides to record it somehow.  I've considered doing one in french, or japanese, but I fear my skills in either language wouldn't really be able to pull off a real fluency deal (particularly in japanese, where I'm infinitely better with grammatics than vocab or specific usages of verb forms).

sounds good, MM!  Your ambition is intriguing... religious hip-hop, spanish ballads.... (i'm christening this a ballad, but I have no idea what the intended sound is )

any ideas for where you want to take the lyrics next?  Any theme you wanna work off of?

TLS
#5November 21st, 2007 · 08:14 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
aetheris: thanks ^_^ I'm spanish 1-2 right now so I feel pretty good about myself that I can put this together.I had to ave some help,but who doesn't need any? and I just learned today that to go(ir) changes to voy in the yo form..so I'll have t makes those changes(cause mine don't make any sense lol).and again thanks!

Ninja: No,I'm actually going to sing it :] so I'm excited!

TLS:I didn't look at it as a ballad,but now that you mention it,it would be a pretty rockin' ballad! I'm going to ask to see if one of my friends wants to jam out on this(maybe on bass for a little shake up)

and I believe I'm all over the place when it comes to lyrics!

again thank you 
#6November 21st, 2007 · 08:27 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
maybe something Josh Groban-ish(like Alejate)
#7November 22nd, 2007 · 12:12 PM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
i cant what for this one meow your music always somehow ends up great lol!!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.