Can’t you hear my immortal  screams ,whispering to you

I can’t feel anything at all
Except the crying faces
#2August 3rd, 2006 · 02:20 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
your lyrics..so sad
if this is an honest bit of self-expression... I suggest that you get help. There are three things  to know about your condition:

1. It's not normal
2. It's not your fault... only the fault of those that touched you
3. Therapy works

Of course, if you don't have a severe emotional disorder... then your lyrics suck.

Be honest... is life really so bad? Are you really so emotionally dull that the only thing you feel is pain?

My favorite music is the blues. It was written by men who were systematically raped (so to speak) by whitey. It is simple, based in pain, and not pretentious. Your lyrics are pointlessly complex, based in self-absorbtion, and very very pretentious.

Sorry.
#3August 5th, 2006 · 03:18 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
wow these are wonderfull, i was really tuched, i cant wait to hear this put into music, and i do not agree with levee, if something tragic did not happen to you then why cant you still right about it? maybe it happened to some one you know? i think all in all the fact that you can right about something like pain is pritty neat and neater yet if you have insight like that to something you havent yet experianced i right depressing stuf to hehe

paper doll
#4August 5th, 2006 · 10:48 PM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
HEY they're not that bad what...maybe not great, but they are good.
#5August 8th, 2006 · 04:19 PM
24 posts
United States of America
I have no problem with the content, many sad songs are quite good.
That said, I think you're mixing your metaphors...

Swords are not normally put against troughs (which are food pits for animals, which is     what I think you mean)...
Personally, I think "I can't feel anything at all/ Except the crying faces" would be better with "see" instead of "feel"...

but hey, it's all subjective right?
#6August 9th, 2006 · 01:05 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
What I want to say with this lyric is that all people hurt others if you'd be honest you would find some moments in your life where you've hurt people it's just life. You can't be good to everyone and if you try to do that there will always be people who think you let them down even when it's not the meaning of your act. And if you would not throw the reality away and dare to face it you would see that there are more people in the world that hurt others then they help other people. I believe that there are good things within ourselves but most of the time it stays burried deep inside. And those who do not agree with me well my vision of life is you have 2 ways to live: the one is where everything seems good but you just don't see it and the other is where you see all the sadness,when you see what is really there. Every face carries sadness but people just try to hide in one way for themselves and in the other way for people around. If I walk around I see that every face is different but yet the same. It's always there but most of the people just look right through it how everything slips away.
And guyfawkes about what you said of animals it's not what I mean
Anyway I'm sorry if there would be many grammatical mistakes in what I just wrote
#7August 9th, 2006 · 04:06 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
I see the troubles in the world, and I may have a great deal of perspective on them... don't assume that I'm unaware of all the "crying faces."

But whining is too easy. I am sick of whining... let me answer some quesions you posed

"How could one fail to feel
How could one be blind for failing to feel
How could humanity fail with happiness

Are our ears deaf for the cries..."

how? people are self-absorbed jerks. I am aware of this...

The song doesn't interest me because the observations you make about society are not new to me. I know the world sucks... there are only so many ways to say it. Why not use your lyrics to expose specific facets of world problems... not neccessarily political lyrics, but you'll find that many of your favorite songs do this in one way or another.

That's constructive criticism.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 9:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.