#1May 30th, 2006 · 08:20 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Out of the Cave
here are the lyrics to Out of the Cave it says siren but our band name is Mudd Pants!!

V1. There's something inside of me, yet something outside of me.
      it's something you taught me a symbiotic dichotomy.
      it's so damn chaotic that I'm shocked I'm not crazy!

V2. There's something to my left yet something to my right and
      they do nothing but fight fight ...fight, right from the start
      they parted ways.

Chorus: But there's light at the end of the tunnel, and my eyes will hurt from its rays.
              left and right with no sign of rebuttal cuz there's freedom outside the cave.

V3. There's something that's mental yet something emotional, a potion will focus them
      together as one. At the most we'll be standing tall, at the least we'll just fall..again.
chorus.

V4. At the end of the microscope begins the telescope, the whole grand scope to the
      great cosmic joke. But there's still hope you see cuz the opposites are complimentary!!!! Chorus X2
#2May 31st, 2006 · 07:45 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
These are great! 

I love the imagery you draw from the words, and the vocab is intelligently used.  The only thing I would change is the over-use (IMO) of the word "something", but without hearing the music that goes with the lyric it's hard to judge the appropriateness of it  - you may even do it deliberately.

Apart from that, I really like them.
Have you recorded it, and is it on the site yet?
#3May 31st, 2006 · 12:21 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Yes!!! The song's on the site under audio review, it's near the top right now, under the heading "Siren" our actual band name is Mudd Pants though! Thanks for posting!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:06 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.