#1May 19th, 2009 · 07:53 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
its good, real good. but i'm not gonna lie, it made me slightly depressed...

is this the song you said was unfinnished a few nights ago, when you were over and i asked what you had written lately?

i still like it though 
#2May 20th, 2009 · 02:10 AM
42 posts
United States of America
its another hit
great job.the song rules and its so true.
#3May 20th, 2009 · 02:15 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
You know, I haven't read anything from you, and I was just randomly passing through, but I like the way that you write your words.

There were a few places that I liked the way you spun your words into just the correct effect to catch my attention (which is what it's all about, in most cases).  A few of those places were "And the seven sins that receive all the blame" and "Telling me to chase the dollar" combined with the verse's closing "Looks like those ancient words will finally fall".

Of course, it's not like the people in the past never lost money, but people definitely forget that quality of life isn't strictly equal to any valuable (and likely not even remotely related!).

Good theme-- I'll have to look into some of your other posts in this forum, in between my tinkering with our new site design.

(If you have any suggestions for making the lyrics area more interesting for yourself and/or for the others who comment on lyrics, just send me a message with an idea or two.  You know.. think big.  Sky is the limit.  ...  .. I used to try to keep this forum fresh with commentary all the time, but it's a harder race than in the Audio Review, we've got to admit  )
#4May 30th, 2009 · 02:52 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
?????????
Why do you post your lyrics here but you don't upload your songs/music here on Bandamp also??????????
these seem to be pretty good lyrics
Just wondering
#5June 1st, 2009 · 08:26 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
no recording?
hey hey wow.
no.

not cool.
you need to come over sometime and record.
kayla agrees.
yep.
or you could always record with jeremy 
he would love that!

but seriously, you could just do that
always welcome to
#6June 2nd, 2009 · 09:14 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
sorry, i had a joke about it all set up, but i think i made to many last night =P hahahaha 

sounds good just let me know when it works for you, and then i'll check if its ok for me too.

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:53 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.