She looks so sexy wearing the tight skirt
And I devour her with my eyes

When she cross the door with that translucent shirt
My heart bets are going mad

You’re my teacher, teach me how to love
I wanna fuck with you
You’re my teacher, let me show you what I know
Let’s touch us till the end of the year

Sit over my legs, wildly scream ( oh, yeah )
Enjoy my love ( kiss me)
I’m gonna make you dream ( your soft lips)
With the knowledge of sex

I cannot take away my look from her waist
Wanna slide my hands over there

I want to get lost into those blue pearls
She just looks me and I get exited

> Iszil
#2March 10th, 2006 · 06:42 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
well, I am a teacher... 

And I have to say that although I do SOMETIMES look at girls the way I look at women, which is to some extend sexual, but I would never allow  myself to think the way you worded it. Why? It's not because I am shy... It's because I'd like to think of myself as a cultured person and this type of lyrics seem to be too vulgar to be used by teachers and offensive to teachers themselves as professionalists in what they do, in my opinion. I used to write stuff like that when I was seventeen or so, but it changed soon after I have established some kind of respect for my students.

I realise the lyrics are supposed to evoke some kind of reaction. Well... I think this should be titled the other way round - Studen's love....

i hope you understand.
Jim
#3March 10th, 2006 · 06:45 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
JBP wrote…
well, I am a teacher...

And I have to say that although I do SOMETIMES look at girls the way I look at women, which is to some extend sexual, but I would never allow  myself to think the way you worded it. Why? It's not because I am shy... It's because I'd like to think of myself as a cultured person and this type of lyrics seem to be too vulgar and offensive for teachers in my opinion. I used to write stuff like that when I was seventeen or so, but it changed soon after I have established some kind of respect for my students.

I realise the lyrics are supposed to evoke some kind of reaction. Well... I think this should be titled the other way round - Studen's love....

i hope you understand.
Jim

Sorry must change the name of the song; this is My love for my english teacher.
Sorry JBP, had no intention to offend you.

> Iszil
#4March 10th, 2006 · 06:50 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Van Halen wrote a song once...

Called Hot for teacher....  It was risque.. but not vulgar.. and it dealt with a students lust for his teacher..  It was strictly in the context of the student lusting for her.. but she never knew, and never tried to seduce him, except in his fantasies...  

In this song "Teacher's love" You are implying that She(the teacher) wears see through clothing, and miniskirts, to seduce the student in the song... That I think is the largest issue with it... along with the vulgarity of the lyrics... I think many will find this not appropriate..

JimK
#5March 10th, 2006 · 06:52 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
you haven't offended me - it's just I don't and probably will never associate with this type of thinking... 
#6March 10th, 2006 · 06:55 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Van Halen wrote a song once...

Called Hot for teacher....  It was risque.. but not vulgar.. and it dealt with a students lust for his teacher..  It was strictly in the context of the student lusting for her.. but she never knew, and never tried to seduce him, except in his fantasies... 

In this song "Teacher's love" You are implying that She(the teacher) wears see through clothing, and miniskirts, to seduce the student in the song... That I think is the largest issue with it... along with the vulgarity of the lyrics... I think many will find this not appropriate..

JimK
Come on JimK, it just a song!
This is not a lot vulgar... just some "hard" words and nothing more.
Well, may be a bit vulgar...
This the same context of Van Halen's song, come on!

> Iszil
#7March 10th, 2006 · 06:58 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Ok, I'll change the "hard" parts of the lyrics!

> Iszil

PS: But I liked it as it was; frank!
#8March 10th, 2006 · 06:59 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
it's about the way you think about others, Iszil, not about the hard words (well, a little maybe). If you respect women, you'll probably never find yourself speaking to her like that UNLESS she is your lover already, and here we touch upon the idea of trust in  a realationship, and acceptance of some specific sorts of behaviour which is considered unaccepatble uotside a relationship.
#9March 10th, 2006 · 07:00 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Yeah, I know.
May be this was a bit immature and horny from my side.
Gonna make is softer.

> Iszil
#10March 10th, 2006 · 07:06 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
exactly... I think many people will tell you, those words really don't fit in any song...  It is a shame to see so much vulgarity in the music today...  Honestly, it isn't just a song.. there is no such thing as JUST a song...   Music speaks to people, and it changes people, and cultures...  The generation growing up today is dealing with such a problem..  The music is so full of vulgarity, and racial slurs..  women being called horrible names, and that they should be treated as the names they are called.. and in the music videos and tv shoes they are appearing to like it...  therefore the children grow up hearing and seeing this, and that is how they believe the world to be... and so that is how they act... 

Also people determine who YOU are by your appearance to them... Your music is your appearance...  If you come out with this, it makes YOU appear to be a perverted freak.. I know you are.. but you dont want everyone knowing it!!  hahaha...  

JimK
#11March 10th, 2006 · 07:09 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Lol.  get the point, JimK ( should you have to publish in this forum I'm a perverted freak? Hahaha)
I'm gonna rewrite all this.

> Iszil
#12March 10th, 2006 · 08:17 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
She looks so sexy wearing the tight skirt
And I devour her with my eyes

When she cross the door with that translucent shirt
My heart beats are going mad

You’re my teacher, teach me how to love
I wanna make love to you
You’re my teacher, let me show you what I know
Let’s touch us till the end of this year

Just come close to me, wildly scream ( oh, yeah )
Enjoy my love ( kiss me)
I’m gonna make you dream ( your soft lips)
With the knowledge of my beast

I cannot take away my look from her waist
Wanna slide my hands over there

I want to get lost into those blue pearls
She just looks me and I get high

Is this OK?

> Iszil
#13March 11th, 2006 · 08:13 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Sorry: sick ego. Too many I's and my's. Can't you tell about she's and her's???? Think you need a cold shower!
#14March 11th, 2006 · 09:34 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
JimkDaAdtman wrote…

I didn't mean that the teacher is wearing clothes to provoke us ( the students); the uniforms they have is a long but tight skirt and a shirt that you can see through a little bit.
But there's no way to them to use provocative clothing.

> Iszil
#15August 28th, 2006 · 12:20 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
oh my...

i just read these... and i got threw the first line and i blushed madley... i almost coudent go on reading... then i started to read the comments and had to read the rest of it to know what every one was talking about... and yes, boys will be boys, and people have been known to write some riske lyrics, my self included... but jesus man keep it in your pants... for gods sakes isnt this woman twice your age? go find your sef a nice bleach blond that has "bonafide skank" written on her forhead, go out with her, and settle those teenage hormones you have... but PLEASE if you write a song about it... dont put it up on the amp unless its wattered down k?

but any way.... onto the constructive crtis... i thought this was way to short (that may be a good thing for his song seeing as how by the time it finished we would have found out that the woman you um er how to put it nicley?... did the "horizontal deed" with had your babies...)

other than that some lines didnt make since... i think your a good writer izzy and your a kick @$$ guitarest... just put it nicly on band amp, and keep it that way untill your in one of those big rock bands and people dont mind so much when you say things like that k?

your favorit doll
the paper one
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.