1 2

#1February 13th, 2009 · 12:07 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I love this! You need some very cool music to go along with this, and some great singing, a few bleeding guitar solos, and streth this out to about 13 minutes long and this will be so epic people will fall head first into their graves.

but really, you have some awesome lyrics here.
i cant wait to see them in a song.

P.S. right after "But most of all, as I'm staring at the wall's of this dark room" you should scream "I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE...OF THE MOON"

lol
rock on
#2February 16th, 2009 · 11:55 AM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
D@nm!
this is a great song.. I think that the message is great. We all worry about what we'll leave behind to the ones we love, and the ones that would love to see us fall over in the first place. Wow im really glad i checked out this song today, just reading this kinda turned my day around. Thanks!

btw, have you ever heard Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park?? its the same concept. I totally dig it.

and ill be waiting to hear the music for it!

-Sarah White
#3February 16th, 2009 · 10:41 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
re: Thanks
13thFloorProductions wrote…
Thanks Sarah, I'm glad my song made your day and yes I have heard the song, it kinda helped in the writing of this one but the inspiration for this song really was a nightmare I had.... I came up with the idea for the song the morning after the nightmare while I was at work  Thanks for your input Sarah, I hope more people will check out the lyrics like you did and tell me what they think of it

i have written some songs based off of nightmares/dreams that i have had, and i think that they are some of the best ones yet.    This is a great song!
#4February 17th, 2009 · 12:21 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
HEY!
I only speak the truth, when it comes down to music. I only lie to my parents to get out of trouble lol.
If you sucked i would write this..., "Dude, you suck" lol 
#5February 17th, 2009 · 07:11 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
rawr?
hahaha i'm afraid that you're scaring the people!!

dude, you suck.
JUST KIDDING.

but i like it and you already knew that, because i heard it.
so have fun on here ninja kitty boy!
#6February 17th, 2009 · 08:41 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
no.
your welcome!
and just because your on here doesnt mean i'll be on that much! HA.

ok. but why kitty, i know she's the mouse and your the cat, but you dont make a kitty sound! except i bet if someone started petting your hair long enough you might purr....

#7February 17th, 2009 · 10:50 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
Dude?
you DON'T suck.

#8February 20th, 2009 · 07:43 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
hahahahaha nice one.
oh yes, that kitty that you do.

didnt you make a dog once too?

oh well, to me you still are, and always will be, monkey boy 
#9February 24th, 2009 · 07:08 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
doggity dog.
you should try figuring it out, and then send it to me on text!
i would love you foreverrr! 

haha i like how you just expect that type of thing from me. And if anything happens between us, for some reason, and we don't see each other for 50 years, and i just run into you on the street you will still be Monkey Boy
#10March 10th, 2009 · 06:45 PM
91 threads
73 posts
United States of America
WORDDD. 8)
i know.
RAWR to much.
1 2

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.