#1January 1st, 2009 · 03:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Me, I come from heaven
This lyric comes from a year or two ago, it's up on my site, where it was seen by Swordfish who made a song of it, this is what they are for.
I am yet to make my own version of it.

Me, I come from heaven
My son he is a star
My father is in paradise
Working on his car

Me, I come from heaven
But now I live in hell
I feel as lonely as a rolling stone
At the bottom of a well

Me, I come from heaven
I know now that it's gone
Now all I have to remind me of Heaven
Is this my song

Me, I come from heaven
I am starlight just like you
But me I fell into this hell
Now getting out is all that's true

Me, I come from heaven
Where people do nothing all day
Now I live in this living hell
Because no-one's got nothing to say

Me, I come from heaven
Now I live in hell
Even though it's all I know
I know it is here I dwell

Aye, I come from heaven
Well the piece that I'm now fighting for
And as I twist my wits to face you
I see how I must fight for more

For I, I come from heaven
I know now that I'm here
As I stand and gaze upon these killing fields
The need for love is clear

Because I, I come from heaven
My God how I've had to learn
That no matter what I choose to do
The tides of time still turn

Well aye! I come from heaven
And indeed, my son he is a star
My father, he is still in paradise
Working on his car
#2January 2nd, 2009 · 11:15 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
What's your web site address Kings, I'll take a look to see if I can work on any.

Cheers

Denis
#3January 2nd, 2009 · 11:57 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis wrote…
What's your web site address Kings, I'll take a look to see if I can work on any.

Cheers

Denis
Denis my friend.
You have enough collab work to keep you busy for a while......I'm still preparing my self for "Lady Lover".
As for my site.....kingsonone.com, but you wont find this up there any more, it was on an old page and I have been updating the site. Everything on my site and more you will find through this page "MyLyrics - blog page", it's a blog page on bandAmp with all my hosted lyrics listed on it!

So you like this then?

I couldn't find Swordys version he must have deleted it! 
#4January 2nd, 2009 · 08:37 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Me, I come from heaven
i DELETED THE SONG IN A TOTAL FIT.............THAT GOT RID OF MOST OF MY STUFF

I WILL RE POST THE SONG IF I CAN FIND IT!!!!
#5January 4th, 2009 · 06:07 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Denis wrote…

Cheers

Denis
Denis my friend.
You have enough collab work to keep you busy for a while......I'm still preparing my self for "Lady Lover".
As for my site.....kingsonone.com, but you wont find this up there any more, it was on an old page and I have been updating the site. Everything on my site and more you will find through this page "MyLyrics - blog page", it's a blog page on bandAmp with all my hosted lyrics listed on it!

So you like this then?

I couldn't find Swordys version he must have deleted it!  :shake:

The link is useful for bandAMP, your have a lot of lyrics on the blog page, it would be nice to see them put to good use!! Your quite right I'm not in a position to take on more music.

It's not so much that I have too many collab's, it's a health issue, nothing serious, just a hazard that I'm slowly sorting. I can only apologize for not sorting 'Lady Lover' [your song I was going to re-create the acoustic], I don't normally take this long, I should have simply either done it straight away or just leave it for another time without saying I'll get around to doing it, when I get the time etc, etc, and don't say take it easy Denis or similar lines, just accept my apology for now please.

It appears there are not enough collab's into members lyrics, I myself to blame the most, since lyrics is my weakness, it's the obvious route to make use of the lyrics that are available.  So if there are other members who struggle with lyrics, or simply like to collaborate, here is the opportunity.

The blog you created is a great idea, other members can do the same, it doesn't have to be about lyrics, as you suggested in an earlier post, it can be about any category of music that will help the site and members alike.

Keep up the good work Kings!!!

Cheers

Denis
#6January 4th, 2009 · 02:20 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis wrote…
kings wrote…
Denis wrote…

Cheers

Denis
Denis my friend.

So you like this then?

The link is useful for bandAMP, your have a lot of lyrics on the blog page, it would be nice to see them put to good use!! Your quite right I'm not in a position to take on more music.

It's not so much that I have too many collab's, it's a health issue, nothing serious, just a hazard that I'm slowly sorting. I can only apologize for not sorting 'Lady Lover' [your song I was going to re-create the acoustic], I don't normally take this long, I should have simply either done it straight away or just leave it for another time without saying I'll get around to doing it, when I get the time etc, etc, and don't say take it easy Denis or similar lines, just accept my apology for now please.

It appears there are not enough collab's into members lyrics, I myself to blame the most, since lyrics is my weakness, it's the obvious route to make use of the lyrics that are available.  So if there are other members who struggle with lyrics, or simply like to collaborate, here is the opportunity.

The blog you created is a great idea, other members can do the same, it doesn't have to be about lyrics, as you suggested in an earlier post, it can be about any category of music that will help the site and members alike.

Cheers

Denis
Denis dont apologise, we were agreed that it would take some time anyway.
I still need to finish off my 'studio space', not only to have the right stuff in place to do the right thing, but to also be able to lock the door and have the peace to get into 'the right thing'.
Hope your 'nothing serious' is seriously nothing serious.

Yes the Blog pages are useful but then so are the other pages on this site, your tutorials would of course go into 'Lessons' but you could gather them all together/link to them all on a blog page or a Pit page and stick loads of 'keywords' in there for Search engines to find. The search on bandAmp doesn't work at all as far as I know.

It seams that TLS's site update has a versatile 'personal home page' , I hope we can get our work / services / projects linked to clearly from there.
#7January 4th, 2009 · 04:33 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Denis wrote…
kings wrote…
Denis wrote…

Cheers

Denis
Denis my friend.

So you like this then?

Cheers

Denis
Denis dont apologise, we were agreed that it would take some time anyway.
I still need to finish off my 'studio space', not only to have the right stuff in place to do the right thing, but to also be able to lock the door and have the peace to get into 'the right thing'.
Hope your 'nothing serious' is seriously nothing serious.

Yes the Blog pages are useful but then so are the other pages on this site, your tutorials would of course go into 'Lessons' but you could gather them all together/link to them all on a blog page or a Pit page and stick loads of 'keywords' in there for Search engines to find. The search on bandAmp doesn't work at all as far as I know.

It seams that TLS's site update has a versatile 'personal home page', I hope we can get our work / services / projects linked to clearly from there.

I'm not seriously I'll, don't really want to get into it, just have to pace myself.

Let me know when you have go your studio set-up.

I was thinking of doing a youtube tutorial, just the basics, like how to warm-up before you record etc,
I got good grounding from a great English teacher who's name is Nigel Patterson, he's written a few books and a very good musician.

All the very best for the new year

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.