#1September 24th, 2007 · 02:47 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Guitar Lessons :P
I know this may be stupid,but I actually found a guitar song that isn't extremely insane to play and I'm actually pretty good at it,but I'm not sure what to do.

-0------     What do I do?Cause to get to both don't I have to strum all the way down?
---------
-2------
#2September 24th, 2007 · 04:57 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
That song is definitely a picking song. You'll need to use two fingers (no pick) like your thumb and forefinger and just pluck both at the same time. And that actually looks like a fairly complicated song.
#3September 24th, 2007 · 05:26 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Thanks Zach :]
It's a little difficult,but I know I'll get it ^______^
#4September 24th, 2007 · 06:21 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Eh. There are certainly harder ones to start with.
I like that this has notation. I hate trying to figure everything out by TAB.
#5January 16th, 2008 · 08:26 PM
2 threads
3 posts
United Kingdom
do you guys find it easier to watch someone play rather than reading tab?

-d
#6January 17th, 2008 · 04:01 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Music notation and then tab or both, is the most precise way for me.. but I am old school .

I checked out your site it is pretty cool , the ideal situation would be to have multi media tools (audio and video) plus music and tab .. all of it and the audio/video shown be real easy to run in several slow motion speeds with the notes staying in tune... I know this can be done because I do this myself with some audio video in DP and cubase.
#7December 4th, 2008 · 04:54 AM
1 threads
United States of America
Beginner Guitar Lessons
Q. I have heard that Totally Guitars  is going to be offering different kinds of online guitar lessons. Can you tell me a little more about them?

A. Hey, thanks for asking. As a matter of fact, that’s just a small part of what we are trying to offer at Totally Guitars. We plan on having lots of different resources for guitar players and musicians in general. A few of the things we are excited about are online guitar lessons, written articles explaining lots of musical mysteries, concert videos of some of our favorite performers and instructors, as well as an entirely interactive musical community where all are welcome.

We are planning and shooting lots of instructional videos and would love any and all input from our viewers as to what kinds of things you might be interested in.

There are lots of other articles here about the different types of things we offer so visit the home page when you can and poke around a bit.

Every day we are compiling more and more information that we are trying to share with musicians on the web (isn’t that about all of them?) and really need your input to make this a happening place.

-garryhill,
http://www.totallyguitars.com/
#8December 4th, 2008 · 09:08 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Q. Is this spam?
A. Heck freaking yeah it is
#9May 10th, 2009 · 12:05 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
TheKunadiun wrote…
Q. Is this spam?
A. Heck freaking yeah it is

Here comes the spam finder lol. But yeah you are right....thats pretty much spam. I hate people who do this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.