#1February 13th, 2008 · 07:49 AM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
I am using FL7 - its the only program I have tried so comparisons are useless but I love FL. My biggest problem is exporting to MP3. For some reason I lose volume and end up with an extremely soft track. Is this something in my recording or something in the way I export to MP3. I am clueless!

BTW the FL Slayer is hopeless if you are looking for a realistic guitar sound. I have used it to make some interesting other sounds, mostly using the dynamic solo but none of it sounds anything like a guitar!
#2February 14th, 2008 · 02:41 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
WaM wrote…
I am using FL7 - its the only program I have tried so comparisons are useless but I love FL. My biggest problem is exporting to MP3. For some reason I lose volume and end up with an extremely soft track. Is this something in my recording or something in the way I export to MP3. I am clueless!

BTW the FL Slayer is hopeless if you are looking for a realistic guitar sound. I have used it to make some interesting other sounds, mostly using the dynamic solo but none of it sounds anything like a guitar!

When you render to mp3, make sure the master volume up by the tempo is up, ie dont have that down and your speakers turned up because it governs how loud the mp3 will be.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 9:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.