#1May 5th, 2017 · 09:52 AM
10 threads
1 posts
Netherlands
4 New Tutorial videos for FL studio
Hi Folks!!

I made 4 new Tutorial videos.
Every week or 2 I'll be uploading new videos.
Even though these videos are made for starters, experienced users will also find some useful tips here.
Especially in the videos about Properly configurating and using Multi-output vst's like Kontakt and SampleTank.

To be clear, i won't be getting in to Mix/Mastering stuff (EQ's, Compression, FaseShifting etc.) or music Theorie
as these videos are mainly focused on getting the newbies up and running with FL.

Here's what's allready available:
01. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: The Workflow And User Interface P.1 Programing a Song
02. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: The Workflow And User Interface P.2 Recording a Song
03. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Which .exe should I use? 32/64x VST explained

Just added:
04. How to Reset FLStudio, Setup Sound Driver, Add Costum Folders & Changing User Preferences
05. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Setup any Midi-Keyboard & Assigning it's Pitch Wheel
06. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Setup Novation Launchkey keyboard & it's Pitch Wheel
07. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Correct Midi-Keyboard Sync/Lag problem (Shifted notes)

Wil be uploaded in the coming weeks:
08. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard knobs & faders & backup those settings
09. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: How to Install/Manage Plugins, Samples & Soundfonts
10. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard to 3rd party Plugins
11. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Midi-Out and Multi input vst's (Mod.Wheel/controllers)
12. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Linking your keyboard to Kontakt (Mod. Wheel)
13. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: How to Route Kontakt instruments to seperate OutPuts
14. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Linking your keyboard to SampleTank (Mod. Wheel)

Here's the Link to the new vidoes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDYXanb8rA&index=4&list=PLCZXcmFQ6s02eA-Y7OGwEbqKzAaWUygU_

I'm realy curious of your opinions on these videos.

Enjoy!!
#2May 5th, 2017 · 12:37 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great Job!

I have not used FL for many years, but as you say it's a great way for somone who has not attempted music production. FL is a great way to get into writing music.

I've not been writing for over three years now, but when I did I used Cubase V.  I've sinse gone total MAC and have Logic Pro.  I've only tried to record a couple of things with it, but I think I will have to go back to Cubase, as that's where I learned all my production skills, I'm not motiviated to learn new skills on Logic Pro at the moment, nor writing new music.  I'm too busy with other things, but in time I know I will again have free time to get back into it.

Keep up the good work.
#3May 5th, 2017 · 03:32 PM
10 threads
1 posts
Netherlands
Thanx Denis!!

I also use Cubase and I love it. Especially the new versions with the new UI. It's a breeze to work with.
I'm also looking in to Studio one. It looks great and for some reason I'm fairly convinced that it's gonna take over the industry as the leading DAW within' a few years.

Unfortunately i don't have access to logic since i'm windows based. But i'm realy curious. A lot of people say that Logic is wel...Logic.
We have a huge Apple store nearby where I can take a free lesson in Logic (yep the Apple service) which I'm going to do just to experience Logic 1st hand.

Atleast if you'l ever consider using FL again (which now's also available on the Mac) you got my videos to
for a quick memorie refresh.

Cheers!
#4May 5th, 2017 · 09:45 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I really liked a lot of the lay out of the FL that I had. I also haven't used it for years. I remember that it was a pretty good sequencer style DAW.
#5May 6th, 2017 · 09:57 AM
10 threads
1 posts
Netherlands
It's Especialy good for Midi driven projects which i mostly do.
But mpc just released MPC 2.0 which look really awesome.
#6May 7th, 2017 · 03:16 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
EzVidz wrote…
Thanx Denis!!

I also use Cubase and I love it. Especially the new versions with the new UI. It's a breeze to work with.
I'm also looking in to Studio one. It looks great and for some reason I'm fairly convinced that it's gonna take over the industry as the leading DAW within' a few years.

Unfortunately i don't have access to logic since i'm windows based. But i'm realy curious. A lot of people say that Logic is wel...Logic.
We have a huge Apple store nearby where I can take a free lesson in Logic (yep the Apple service) which I'm going to do just to experience Logic 1st hand.

Atleast if you'l ever consider using FL again (which now's also available on the Mac) you got my videos to
for a quick memorie refresh. Cheers!
Studio One is similar to Cubase if I remember correctly, was it not created by someone who had an accociation with Cubase? Daws are much the same, it's just what you find easier to work with. One thing will never change and that is the quality of the music and your performance. That's what it's all about, oh and having fun.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 11:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.