#1March 14th, 2007 · 06:11 AM
2 threads
1 posts
South Africa
FL Studio MIDI Tutorials
First post here.

Anyway I use FL Studio to sequence MIDI for my synths. It tooks me quiet a while to figure how to controll my synths via FL Studio's MIDI out Channel but I am happy to report that I have pretty much got it licked.

For a lot of the new people this might seem quite daunting so I actually did a small tutorial on how to connect a synthesizer to FL and control it via MIDI to help those who would also try this avenue of music.

Would anyone be interested in me putting a MIDI tutorial on FL studio?

Later
RaBBiT
#2March 14th, 2007 · 06:52 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
yes yes and yes
I have been using my mac for this in digital performer for the midi writing but i would love to be able to do my midi writing in cubase  thru the fl studio too.  so  give us all the info you got on it please ... Oh and welcome  to
BandAmp.

P.S. I don't have much midi gear... I use the MOTU fastlane and have a Casio wk1500 and a Alesis sr16 drum machine. that if for me. I usually set the casio thru the channal a and the sr16 thru channel b. if this helps any.
#3March 14th, 2007 · 07:03 AM
2 threads
1 posts
South Africa
Okey Dokey
Cool I am busy looking at buying a G5 or so at the moment. Just a question are you using FL Studio/Cubase on MAC?

Well I have a Roland Supeer 64 MPU which is my MIDI connection from my computer to my instruments (4x Synths) which is plugged into the MPU's 4 MIDI in and 4 MIDI out.

From what I see in your post it sounds like you are daisy channing your MIDI equipment am I correct in this assumption?

I will post that MIDI tutorial probably by tomorrow morning. I am at work at the moment and dont have access to it. The tutorial is Based on using my V-synth but it shows you the principles behind it so I am sure it will be of help.

Later
RaBBiT
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 8:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.