#1September 13th, 2006 · 08:16 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
yup it was .ace file
had to download winace to unzip it. basketcase helped me out last night. I got it installed but it says my registration expired and I need to re register with my name and password. or I can run it in demo mode . So I sill can't use it and save anything. oh well.
#2October 5th, 2006 · 09:12 AM
3 posts
South Africa
re: yup it was .ace file
toastedgoat wrote…
had to download winace to unzip it. basketcase helped me out last night. I got it installed but it says my registration expired and I need to re register with my name and password. or I can run it in demo mode . So I sill can't use it and save anything. oh well.

Ok I specifically joined this forum now because I myself use FL Studio and noticed that toastedgoat is in need of help here for which I believe I have the answer. Your FL Studio is obviously registered but now moans about expired registration. What you have to do to make it work is close FL Studio, go to your PC's date and change it lets say about 2 or 3 months back (depending on when you last worked with it and it was actually working), then launch FL Studio again. If it now doesn't moan about expiration then you're good to go. It seems to me that the registration is only valid for a certain amount of time. As for me, my AUTOEXEC.BAT file I've added with the dos based DATE command and the neccesary date in order to have my date the same every day I start my PC up. Why not, since my PC's date is pretty useless to me, I don't need it for any particular reason. Hence, the same thing happened to me.

Hope it helps you just the same. 
#3December 14th, 2006 · 09:07 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
re: re: yup it was .ace file
PsykoTroniK wrote…
toastedgoat wrote…

Ok I specifically joined this forum now because I myself use FL Studio and noticed that toastedgoat is in need of help here for which I believe I have the answer. Your FL Studio is obviously registered but now moans about expired registration. What you have to do to make it work is close FL Studio, go to your PC's date and change it lets say about 2 or 3 months back (depending on when you last worked with it and it was actually working), then launch FL Studio again. If it now doesn't moan about expiration then you're good to go. It seems to me that the registration is only valid for a certain amount of time. As for me, my AUTOEXEC.BAT file I've added with the dos based DATE command and the neccesary date in order to have my date the same every day I start my PC up. Why not, since my PC's date is pretty useless to me, I don't need it for any particular reason. Hence, the same thing happened to me.

Hope it helps you just the same.  :D
I went back a coupla years for that. Anyways, cheers for the FL trilogy!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 21st, 2024 · 6:29 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.