#1April 21st, 2010 · 11:40 AM
3 threads
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply..
Maybe ive made it sound more complicated than it is ...  Basically ..
I wanna use EFFECTRIX on a couple of my patterns but they wont go straight onto my patterns
So i have to assign all my Pattern1 instruments to the mixer(5)
So, from pattern 1 ive assigned Drums, Clap + Snare to mixer 5 and added EFFECTRIX to one of
the FX Slots .. Sounds cool .. .. ..
Then , i make another Patter(2) and do the same (assigned Drums, Clap + Snare to mixer 6 and added EFFECTRIX to one of the FX Slots) .. this sounds Cool..
The problem is .. the song playlist editor window .. ive got PATTERN1 then PATTERN2
but when it plays, pattern1 and pattern 2 EFFECTRIX both plays at the same time .
Shouldnt Pattern1 EFFECTRIX just kickin when pattern1 is being played.. and so on ..?
(Is that better?)
Cheers..
#2April 21st, 2010 · 12:45 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Mozzy wrote…
Thanks for the reply..
Maybe ive made it sound more complicated than it is ...  Basically ..
I wanna use EFFECTRIX on a couple of my patterns but they wont go straight onto my patterns
So i have to assign all my Pattern1 instruments to the mixer(5)
So, from pattern 1 ive assigned Drums, Clap + Snare to mixer 5 and added EFFECTRIX to one of
the FX Slots .. Sounds cool .. .. ..
Then , i make another Patter(2) and do the same (assigned Drums, Clap + Snare to mixer 6 and added EFFECTRIX to one of the FX Slots) .. this sounds Cool..
The problem is .. the song playlist editor window .. ive got PATTERN1 then PATTERN2
but when it plays, pattern1 and pattern 2 EFFECTRIX both plays at the same time .
Shouldnt Pattern1 EFFECTRIX just kickin when pattern1 is being played.. and so on ..?
(Is that better?)
Cheers..

I'm not familiar with what you are trying to do, Try contacting Marino as I suggested
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.