#1January 25th, 2010 · 09:26 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Long time ago, long before I started my studies in electrical and communications engineering I was interested how to build an analog synthesizer.
There was a technical magazine they brought out circuit diagrams and instructions how to make printed circuits.
So I bought all the stuff to do this. Copied the conducting paths on transmissible films, exposed them on the blanks (pertinax or epoxyd) and etched away the copper what was not needed (Fe3Cl). Drilled holes and inserted electronic components.
I assembled a keyboard and connected it to the keyboard scanner unit which was connected to the voltage controlled oscillator unbit, which was connected to an amp.
And hey.... I heard a tone and different tones by pressing other keys.
These parts were not even placed in a cover so all circuits where wired on the fly.
Now after all these years I guess some parts survived. All I have to do is to build a new power supply...

...maybe the story goes on
#2January 26th, 2010 · 01:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Long time ago, long before I started my studies in electrical and communications engineering I was interested how to build an analog synthesizer.
There was a technical magazine they brought out circuit diagrams and instructions how to make printed circuits.
So I bought all the stuff to do this. Copied the conducting paths on transmissible films, exposed them on the blanks (pertinax or epoxyd) and etched away the copper what was not needed (Fe3Cl). Drilled holes and inserted electronic components.
I assembled a keyboard and connected it to the keyboard scanner unit which was connected to the voltage controlled oscillator unbit, which was connected to an amp.
And hey.... I heard a tone and different tones by pressing other keys.
These parts were not even placed in a cover so all circuits where wired on the fly.
Now after all these years I guess some parts survived. All I have to do is to build a new power supply...

...maybe the story goes on

Hmm.... you could build an AMP for BandAMP,,,,lol

You must be a very clever MAN, I could manage a soldering Iron, with my glasses on....lol
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 4th, 2024 · 5:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.